Week 5 GDT. A Canadian Thanksgiving Miracle

Trentwannabe

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

Me too. My heart was sinking as I was watching that kick, I thought that was going wide. 

Right there with you guys! Too much adrenaline right now! Needed this win and it sure wan't a gimme.

3 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Howd we look today? I'm out of market and couldn't get the game ?

Run game looked good. Defense was pretty legit. We can't pass from pocket however. Little separation. We had success throwing when he got Josh in roll out situation. But then Tennessee adjusted and we struggled to pass from that point on. McCoy and Ivory both carried us. Especially that game winning drive

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Turrible on offense, good enough on defense.

So just like last year p much 

A little harsh. Our run game had the best game of the season for sure and that game winning drive was pure power football. Defensive was more than "good enough" in my opinion. They created three turnovers and basically shut down the Titans. I thought we were pretty clearly the better team in that game. 

Was at this game and I couldn't be happier about that!

Was one nerve wracking finish but why did I ever doubt Haush Money? Safe to say the defense has started to play like they were last year more consistently. 

Also how about these late round picks on defense? Taron Johnson and Matt Milano look like steals right now.

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Was at this game and I couldn't be happier about that!

Was one nerve wracking finish but why did I ever doubt Haush Money? Safe to say the defense has started to play like they were last year more consistently. 

Also how about these late round picks on defense? Taron Johnson and Matt Milano look like steals right now.

I was just thinking about how impressive the likes of Tarom Johnson, Ryan Lewis and Marlowe have been/were today and this season. We thought we had a huge problem after Vontae Davis walked out but these guys have all been outstanding. 

On 10/8/2018 at 3:44 PM, LeeEvans said:

I was just thinking about how impressive the likes of Tarom Johnson, Ryan Lewis and Marlowe have been/were today and this season. We thought we had a huge problem after Vontae Davis walked out but these guys have all been outstanding. 

That is true. They have been great so far. Just hope they can continue to develop into good starters in this league. 

On 10/8/2018 at 3:44 PM, LeeEvans said:

Marlowe played decent last week. But he was horrid in preseason. I was so nervous when I saw he was starting over Neal. Luckily he played well

Archived