Sign in to follow this  
brooks1957

Amos Jones

Hi folks - Brooksie here - lifelong Browns fan, and I visit in peace.

Any chance you take Amos Jones back off of our hands? LOL.

Man, we thought Chris Tabor and his goofy coverage schemes was bad. Not only have the issues continued, they have actually significantly gotten worse. Field goals are getting blocked at an alarming rate, and I cannot remember the last time we had a return that wasn't called back for a block in the back. And the number of long returns we allow is almost embarrassing for an NFL team.

Is it really that difficult to find a competent special teams coordinator?

I am sure the party started in earnest in the desert when it was announced Amos was leaving. Thoughts?

Thanks.

13 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Hi folks - Brooksie here - lifelong Browns fan, and I visit in peace.

Any chance you take Amos Jones back off of our hands? LOL.

Man, we thought Chris Tabor and his goofy coverage schemes was bad. Not only have the issues continued, they have actually significantly gotten worse. Field goals are getting blocked at an alarming rate, and I cannot remember the last time we had a return that wasn't called back for a block in the back. And the number of long returns we allow is almost embarrassing for an NFL team.

Is it really that difficult to find a competent special teams coordinator?

I am sure the party started in earnest in the desert when it was announced Amos was leaving. Thoughts?

Thanks.

He's the worst special teams coach in the league. Only reason he was never fired was because he was buddies with Arians and Arians does fire his buddies. 

So, that's a no?

LOL.

I won't disagree after pairing my 50 years of watching football and what I have seen this year. How he resurfaced in Cleveland is beyond me. Oh, wait - Hue Jackson is still our coach.

I'll show myself out now.