Game Day Thread: week 5 Broncos at Jets

thebestever6

1 minute ago, jolly red giant said:

Keenum doesn't seem to have any feel for what is happening around him - and holding the ball way too long.

Yep.  Pass pro has actually been pretty solid.  He just can’t make a pre snap read and get the ball out on time.  

3 minutes ago, jolly red giant said:

How much of it is Woods and how much might be Joesph sticking his nose in?

You have to figure they both have their hands on the scheme, plays and gameplan.. It sucks regardless and neither have shown any resemblance of being good.

Could be our D just isn't very good, personnel and coaching.

With 6:30 left in the 3rd Jets have 21 points, 409 yds, 235 rushing yds, and we have yet to sack or even hit Darnold. With our D playing like this it may be time to just blow it up and start over.

Only 3 teams in the league spend more on defense than we do. I'd think we'd be a bit better.

Yeah our cb's are struggling, but how much of this is a scheme problem? Case and point, look at our pass rush; we have Miller, Chubb, Ray and Barrett all with zero hits on a rookie QB that is playing in his 5th game ever. On a team that is 1-3. That's gotta be on the coaches. 

3 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

Could be our D just isn't very good, personnel and coaching.

With 6:30 left in the 3rd Jets have 21 points, 409 yds, 235 rushing yds, and we have yet to sack or even hit Darnold. With our D playing like this it may be time to just blow it up and start over.

Only 3 teams in the league spend more on defense than we do. I'd think we'd be a bit better.

This whole team is a mess I'm sorry but they have more talent that what they're playing too a lot more. VJ is a terrible coach game preparer. I'm sure they had a great week of practice though. 

Archived