Game Day Thread: week 5 Broncos at Jets

thebestever6

3 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

Yeah our cb's are struggling, but how much of this is a scheme problem? Case and point, look at our pass rush; we have Miller, Chubb, Ray and Barrett all with zero hits on a rookie QB that is playing in his 5th game ever. On a team that is 1-3. That's gotta be on the coaches. 

This team honestly looks like they could be picking top 5 again. A rookie head coach would love that especially after the last draft we had. There is light at the end of this hell.

This game is showing just what most of us feared - we're nowhere close to contending.

The one saving grace is that our young guys are our best players.  And frankly, a decision seems a LOT easier to cut all our of our expensive high-priced vets where we can save $ who aren't elite difference makers (CHJ, Von are the only 2 on O who are safe IMO, although I don't see enough saved $ with Stewart - but Wolfe, Marshall, Leary, etc. - easy calls).   I said before we might be able to think about it at 2019 at the earliest, but I'd say that's very iffy given the holes we have demonstrated.   

Better to know early than late that this isn't our year.   This should send that message home in spades. 

Just checking in from the game. In case it isn’t obvious to those if you watching on TV, the broncos suck 

average talent constrained by horrible coaching and terrible QB play. Keenum is bad. Line can’t pass block. Play calling is unimaginative at best, and downright mind boggling at worst. 

1 minute ago, DiehardBronxFan said:

Just checking in from the game. In case it isn’t obvious to those if you watching on TV, the broncos suck 

average talent constrained by horrible coaching and terrible QB play. Keenum is bad. Line can’t pass block. Play calling is unimaginative at best, and downright mind boggling at worst. 

Yup.

Archived