Bye Week: What to Cheer For

WindyCity

45 minutes ago, abstract_thought said:

I wouldn't be too worried about CAR. They've been fairly unconvincing so far and their schedule includes some tough future opponents.

There are only 16 games. They’re 3-1, and so even if they go 6-6 the rest of the way, they have a chance to get in. Regardless, I don’t think “worry” is the word, rather I want all potential competition to lose every week.

Hearing Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth call this SNF game a defensive struggle made me lol. I'll admit that these teams don't have the worst defenses, this game is more about the pathetic offenses than the strong defenses. what a great spinzone 

7 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

Hearing Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth call this SNF game a defensive struggle made me lol. I'll admit that these teams don't have the worst defenses, this game is more about the pathetic offenses than the strong defenses. what a great spinzone 

Both teams have nasty front 7’s but Dallas’ weapons are atrocious outside of Elliott, and for whatever reason, Watson thinks he has to throw every pass as hard as he can. It’s been tough to watch, but as usual, I’m pulling for the AFC team.

11 hours ago, WindyCity said:

The Eagles are not good. 

The Dallas offense reminds me of the Mike Tice era. Boring, poorly called and no weapons at all.

Eagles cannot protect Wentz at all and he does not look as good as the previous year.

17 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Both teams have nasty front 7’s but Dallas’ weapons are atrocious outside of Elliott, and for whatever reason, Watson thinks he has to throw every pass as hard as he can. It’s been tough to watch, but as usual, I’m pulling for the AFC team.

Watching that game last night, Watson was taking a lot of unnecessary hits that he initiated. I don't see him playing every game this season if he keeps doing that.

Archived