Imagine if the Patriots did what we all expected and even now still want, and drafted...

DoleINGout

Literally no one was talking about drafting Calvin Ridley. Also very few thought he'd last to pick 26.

Yes, let's jump to conclusions because a 23 year old rookie WR is having success in a completely different offense and Wynn tore his Achilles in a pre-season game. If you want to criticize BB and Caserio for going offense with two first round picks, when it was so obvious that the defense needed upgrades, I'm fine with that. But no one realistically thought the Patriots would go WR in round 1.

On 10/6/2018 at 6:20 PM, DoleINGout said:

lool

but coming off of an acl tear too so there was still a reason to be interest in Ridley at the time

How can you laugh at Britt and Mitchell being considered options when at the same time you predicted Hogan and Edelman to be on the roster bubble? Talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth.

10 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

How can you laugh at Britt and Mitchell being considered options when at the same time you predicted Hogan and Edelman to be on the roster bubble? Talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Hogan sucks and Edelman was because I thought Gronk would be traded which would have had a domino effect leading to Edelman being cut if Brady demanded a trade or just retired. Big difference,

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2018 at 4:18 PM, TomRalph said:

He better be, he's a Mid-1st Round Pick...if he doesn't he'll be yet another 1st Round bust for the Patriots...

"if he doesn't he'll be yet another 1st Round bust for the Patriots... "  I don't get this at all? The Pats have a excellent record with 1st rd draft choices. Easly was a bust  That's it. 

PS their record is outstanding compare to where they pick in the 1st rd.  There are team that are in the top 10 every year that don't come close to the Pats 1st rd choices.

Archived