Jump to content
Justin

Who are the Top 10 players in the NBA?

Recommended Posts

My opinion

1. LeBron James

2. Kevin Durant

3. Stephen Curry

4. Anthony Davis

5. James Harden

6. Kawhi Leonard

7. Russell Westbrook

8. Giannis Antetokounmpo

9. Kyrie Irving

10. Damian Lillard

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strong 1st post on a football forum...

 

My top 10

  1. Lebron
  2. KD
  3. Curry
  4. AD
  5. Kawhi
  6. Giannis
  7. Harden
  8. Westbrook
  9. CP3
  10. Embiid

HMs: Lillard, Jokic, Towns, Irving, Draymond, Butler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now:

1. Lebron

2. Durant

3. Curry

4. Kahwi

5. Harden

6.  Westbrook

7. Davis

8. Lillard

9. CP 3

10. Towns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1. Lebron James

2. Anthony Davis

3. Giannis Antetokounmpo

4. Steph Curry

5. Kevin Durant

6. Kawhi Leonard (if healthy; remains to be seen what kind of shape he'll be in)

7. James Harden

8. Joel Embiid

9. Russell Westbrook

10. Damian Lillard

Edited by IrishGreen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. LeBron

2. Durant

3. Curry

4. Leonard

5. Davis

6. Paul

7. Harden

8. Westbrook

9. Embiid

10. Antetokounmpo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Lebron

2. KD

3. Curry

4. Harden

5. AD

6. Westbrook

7. Giannis

8. Kawhi

9. Embiid

10. CP3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2018 at 5:54 PM, Justin said:

My opinion

1. LeBron James

2. Kevin Durant

3. Stephen Curry

4. Anthony Davis

5. James Harden

6. Kawhi Leonard

7. Russell Westbrook

8. Giannis Antetokounmpo

9. Kyrie Irving

10. Damian Lillard

 

first welcome aboard.

but for you and other posters, I wouldn't include Kawhi until he proves him self for at least a few months. He has missed so much time.

but the rest is pretty much how I would put it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

first welcome aboard.

but for you and other posters, I wouldn't include Kawhi until he proves him self for at least a few months. He has missed so much time.

but the rest is pretty much how I would put it.

Kawhi’s back. Or like 90% back. We can check back in 2-3 months but I’m really excited. I’ve seen enough this preseason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Kawhi’s back. Or like 90% back. We can check back in 2-3 months but I’m really excited. I’ve seen enough this preseason. 

He's not getting the love from me until I see it. He's dead to me tbh. I'm happy for you guys I guess but I just can't respect what he was doing last year.

My top 10 projected for this season...

1. LeBron

2. Steph

3. KD

4. Harden

5. AD

6. Giannis

7. Westbrook

8. CP3

9. Embiid

10. Jokic

 

YEAH I DID IT AND I'M READY TO FIGHT ABOUT IT

....it actually is pretty tough to rank the tier after CP3 and I could go a lot of ways there, tbh. Kawhi in there around 7 if he returns to form. Jimmy Butler would probably have been in my ten spot based on last season alone but I don't feel comfortable w him until I see where he lands. Gobert/Lillard/Kyrie all have strong cases for top 10 spots as well. Kyrie we need to wait and see if he can stay healthy tbh. 

 

 

Edited by champ11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. LeBron

2. KD

3. Steph

4. Harden

5. AD

6. Leonard

7. Westbrook

8. Greek Freak

9. CP3

10. Embiid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, champ11 said:

He's not getting the love from me until I see it. He's dead to me tbh. I'm happy for you guys I guess but I just can't respect what he was doing last year.

My top 10 projected for this season...

1. LeBron

2. Steph

3. KD

4. Harden

5. AD

6. Giannis

7. Westbrook

8. CP3

9. Embiid

10. Jokic

 

YEAH I DID IT AND I'M READY TO FIGHT ABOUT IT

....it actually is pretty tough to rank the tier after CP3 and I could go a lot of ways there, tbh. Kawhi in there around 7 if he returns to form. Jimmy Butler would probably have been in my ten spot based on last season alone but I don't feel comfortable w him until I see where he lands. Gobert/Lillard/Kyrie all have strong cases for top 10 spots as well. Kyrie we need to wait and see if he can stay healthy tbh. 

 

 

My dude legit just left off Kawhi off some BS excuse just to put Jokic on the list. No shame at all...In fact, I respect it......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Kawhi’s back. Or like 90% back. We can check back in 2-3 months but I’m really excited. I’ve seen enough this preseason. 

Dawg, that sig has Rammy written all over it. What was it for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

My dude legit just left off Kawhi off some BS excuse just to put Jokic on the list. No shame at all...In fact, I respect it......

Bro the guy just sat out a season because his uncle told him to. I'm all for player power, but this dude is a clown. Act like a grown man. When I see him play on the court again I'll show him some respect, but it ain't happening right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, champ11 said:

Bro the guy just sat out a season because his uncle told him to. I'm all for player power, but this dude is a clown. Act like a grown man. When I see him play on the court again I'll show him some respect, but it ain't happening right now. 

Except that's not what happened. Spurs medical staff misdiagnosed him which started all the drama. My dude just didn't feel comfortable playing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×