Who are the Top 10 players in the NBA?

Justin

But Kyrie will continue to be underrated by most. It is 2018 and folks still undervalue a pure isolation killer in the postseason. LeBron has had so much success in the postseason mainly to being so good in one on one situations and taking advantage of the match up he ends up getting through screens. That ball movement stuff is great, but in the postseason it certainly becomes more of an isolation game, especially down the stretch. CP3 is great himself no doubt, and he was THE reason along with Gordon's clutch shot making that the Rockets had a 3-2 lead over the Warriors. But Kyrie is a monster in his own right. So is CP3 better? Maybe, but it is certainly closer than some will want you to think. And personally? I'm not sure I would take CP3 over Kyrie. 

3 hours ago, champ11 said:

Kyrie needs to stay healthy. Easy choice of CP3 over Kyrie right now IMO. Kyrie was irrelevant in his first year as the man 

this is a double standard. Kyrie missed part of the year. Kawhi, coming off a much greater injury still gets his "old rankings" back. Does anyone really know if Kawho will even be 90% of his old self yet?

38 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

this is a double standard. Kyrie missed part of the year. Kawhi, coming off a much greater injury still gets his "old rankings" back. Does anyone really know if Kawho will even be 90% of his old self yet?

I didn’t give Kawhi his ranking back. 

10 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Maybe irrelevant is harsh. He was good. His health issues are compounded for me and I think there are serious doubts about him staying healthy. 

You are just full of hot takes lately huh? Dude just said he proved to be irrelevant last year as the main option L-O-L.

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You are just full of hot takes lately huh? Dude just said he proved to be irrelevant last year as the main option L-O-L.

It was just a very forgettable year dude. His team went to g7 of the ECF without him. He needs to prove he can stay healthy. Not that hot. 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

It was just a very forgettable year dude. His team went to g7 of the ECF without him. He needs to prove he can stay healthy. Not that hot. 

Cool, he needs to prove he can stay healthy but the guy who gets hurt every playoffs in CP3 doesn't? Got it.

And went to game 7 of the ECFs in a weak conference. I mean very impressive beating the 76ers the way they did, but that was more so Stevens exposing Simmons and the 76ers lack of shot creators. Cavs were there to be had and the Celtics almost got the job done, and they would have with Kyrie. 

Archived