Who are the Top 10 players in the NBA?

Justin

18 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Cool, he needs to prove he can stay healthy but the guy who gets hurt every playoffs in CP3 doesn't? Got it.

And went to game 7 of the ECFs in a weak conference. I mean very impressive beating the 76ers the way they did, but that was more so Stevens exposing Simmons and the 76ers lack of shot creators. Cavs were there to be had and the Celtics almost got the job done, and they would have with Kyrie. 

CP3 just has more of a track record of being reliable and I feel like he had a better season last year. Maybe I'm being whack, but I want to see Kyrie have a healthy and really strong year. He can be a top 10 player. 

13 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

How the hell is anyone putting CP3 above Kyrie?? 

1st I am not sure if Kyrie isn't just flat out better straight up anyhow BUT the fact that CP3 is in a Scottie Pippen role compared to Kyrie as the main (won't say Jordan) role makes this ALL KYRIE > CP3

And I'd bet the "all important NUMBERS" will end up not making it even close anyway! 

No.  Paul being 1B on a team with Harden doesn’t magically make him worse than Kyrie. He plays most of his minutes without Harden anyway.

8 minutes ago, champ11 said:

CP3 just has more of a track record of being reliable and I feel like he had a better season last year. Maybe I'm being whack, but I want to see Kyrie have a healthy and really strong year. He can be a top 10 player. 

CP3 has a track record of breaking down in damn near every playoff run. How many years in a row is it that he's had to battle some sort of injury? Kyrie can be called injury prone himself, but not sure if that is the argument you want to make for CP3 lol.

No problem with CP3 being better, but you folks are sleeping on Kyrie if you don't think it is debatable. Especially considering Kyrie is a flat out isolation killer and that is so crucial in the playoffs. 

55 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

No.  Paul being 1B on a team with Harden doesn’t magically make him worse than Kyrie. He plays most of his minutes without Harden anyway.

Perhaps also but the fact that Kyrie has the ability to flat-out take over a game like almost no one in the NBA. I don't believe Chris Paul ever had that at least not on Kyrie's level

55 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

CP3 has a track record of breaking down in damn near every playoff run. How many years in a row is it that he's had to battle some sort of injury? Kyrie can be called injury prone himself, but not sure if that is the argument you want to make for CP3 lol.

No problem with CP3 being better, but you folks are sleeping on Kyrie if you don't think it is debatable. Especially considering Kyrie is a flat out isolation killer and that is so crucial in the playoffs. 

That’s fair 

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Agreed on the injury portion. That's the last thing to bring up when talking about CP3.

CP3 is an isolation killer as well. On Irving's level? No. But he's still elite and he brings so much more to the table than Irving that it's still not a debate for me.

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Agreed on the injury portion. That's the last thing to bring up when talking about CP3.

CP3 is an isolation killer as well. On Irving's level? No. But he's still elite and he brings so much more to the table than Irving that it's still not a debate for me.

CP3 is a beast in isolation, was killing the Warriors in the 4th quarter in some of those games, but Kyrie damn near took the Warriors soul for two consecutive series killing elite defender after elite defender. Iggy? No problem...Klay? No problem...Dray? No problem...Even KD got abused. CP3 was still shooting terrible in the Warriors series as that type of game takes a lot out of him and it is hard going one on one every time down. Is CP3 a better passer than Kyrie? Of course, but playoff ball suits Kyrie's game so much this definitely becomes a debate. 

• 1 month later...

Props to @resilient part 2 for mentioning this in the GDT and making me come find it.

Two months into the season, has anyone changed their opinion?

Off the top of my head, I'll go with.

1. LeBron James

2. Kawhi Leonard

3. Steph Curry

4. Kevin Durant

5. Giannis Antetokounmpo

6. Anthony Davis

7. James Harden

8. Joel Embiid

9. Paul George

10. Nikola Jokic

Also considered: Russell Westbrook, Jimmy Butler, Blake Griffin, Al Horford, Bradley Beal, Kyrie Irving, Chris Paul

18 minutes ago, Utley said:

Props to @resilient part 2 for mentioning this in the GDT and making me come find it.

Two months into the season, has anyone changed their opinion?

Off the top of my head, I'll go with.

1. LeBron James

2. Kawhi Leonard

3. Steph Curry

4. Kevin Durant

5. Giannis Antetokounmpo

6. Anthony Davis

7. James Harden

8. Joel Embiid

9. Paul George

10. Nikola Jokic

Also considered: Russell Westbrook, Jimmy Butler, Blake Griffin, Al Horford, Bradley Beal, Kyrie Irving, Chris Paul

Flip Butler for PG, (those game winners for Butler)

Also MVP may be Kawhi over KD but KD is still my top 2 player

13 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Flip Butler for PG, (those game winners for Butler)

Also MVP may be Kawhi over KD but KD is still my top 2 player

I’ve always been a PG guy because of his ability to fit on any roster. 9-13 would all be close for me though, with 11-13 being Butler, Griffin, and Horford. Also, no argument from me with 2-4, they’re razor tight.

Archived