Who are the Top 10 players in the NBA?

Justin

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You truly have no shame at all.....And I respect it! You just wanted to get Jokic on the list so you found one excuse you could to pull it off. Props my man!

Nope. I didn’t want to give Kawhi that respect when he just bounced from his team for a year. 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

Nope. I didn’t want to give Kawhi that respect when he just bounced from his team for a year. 

Uh huh, that same team also misdiagnosed Danny Green and made it seem like he was a bum. But look at him this year, my dude is back! Just accept you got carried away and needed Jokic on your list and move on. All I'm hearing now from you are excuses..............

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Uh huh, that same team also misdiagnosed Danny Green and made it seem like he was a bum. But look at him this year, my dude is back! Just accept you got carried away and needed Jokic on your list and move on. All I'm hearing now from you are excuses..............

I stand by my internet best player list behind an anonymous account FAM. I’ll put Kawhi in there now but I’m HAPPY I didn’t this offseason. And I will stay a Kawhi hater !!!!

On 10/9/2018 at 8:55 AM, champ11 said:

He's not getting the love from me until I see it. He's dead to me tbh. I'm happy for you guys I guess but I just can't respect what he was doing last year.

My top 10 projected for this season...

1. LeBron

2. Steph

3. KD

4. Harden

5. AD

6. Giannis

7. Westbrook

8. CP3

9. Embiid

10. Jokic

YEAH I DID IT AND I'M READY TO FIGHT ABOUT IT

....it actually is pretty tough to rank the tier after CP3 and I could go a lot of ways there, tbh. Kawhi in there around 7 if he returns to form. Jimmy Butler would probably have been in my ten spot based on last season alone but I don't feel comfortable w him until I see where he lands. Gobert/Lillard/Kyrie all have strong cases for top 10 spots as well. Kyrie we need to wait and see if he can stay healthy tbh. 

Giannis

Durant

Lebron 

Embiid 

AD

Steph 

Leonard

Harden

Jokic

Lillard

this is my top 10 for this season so far 

Lebron 

Curry

KD

Giannis

Kawhi

AD

Embiid

Harden

Westbrook

Lillard

Jokic

Butler

Kyrie

George

Derozan

Gobert

Jrue

Kemba

Oladipo

Griffin

Feels wrong putting Jrue that much lower than Lillard after last years playoffs but Lillard is better at carrying a team in the regular season 

On 10/7/2018 at 3:12 PM, IrishGreen said:

1. Lebron James

2. Anthony Davis

3. Giannis Antetokounmpo

4. Steph Curry

5. Kevin Durant

6. Kawhi Leonard (if healthy; remains to be seen what kind of shape he'll be in)

7. James Harden

8. Joel Embiid

9. Russell Westbrook

10. Damian Lillard

feel pretty good about my list. lebron stock down, kawhi stock up. 

still sticking with my top 6, just slightly different orders in the early season. would probably do something like swap kawhi with durant and move lebron behind the top 3. 

On 10/7/2018 at 2:09 AM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Strong 1st post on a football forum...

My top 10

1. Lebron
  2. KD
  3. Curry
  4. AD
  5. Kawhi
  6. Giannis
  7. Harden
  8. Westbrook
  9. CP3
  10. Embiid

HMs: Lillard, Jokic, Towns, Irving, Draymond, Butler

My changes: Kawhi jumps AD and is 2nd tier as he has clearly shown he is fine health wise, CP3 has to fall out of top 10 as it looks like age is finally catching up to him, I'd put the GOAT Jokic at 10 and move Embiid up to 8 or 9 and also into the next tier.

Lebron ranking doesn't waiver until postseason, we've known for years he coasts in the regular season. Still undisputed best player in basketball in my eyes until he shows otherwise.

Archived