Dome

Signups

1. Mookie
  2. Ragnarok
  3. NS922 - Hit N2 - Fred (Vanilla)
  4. pwny
  5. untouch
  6. squire
  7. whicker - Hit N3 - The Hash Slinging Slasher (Ghost)
  8. malf
  9. pickle rick - Lynched N2 - Plankton (Evil Syndicate)
  10. bcb - Hit N1 - Karen (Evil Syndicate)
  11. the orca - Lynched N1 - Larry (Vanilla)
  12. tk3 --> The Orca - Hit N3 - Squidward (Vanilla)
  13. naz - Lynched N3 - Dennis (Evil Syndicate)
  14. matts
  15. ksj - Hit N1 - Harold (Vanilla)

Recaps

The group surrounded @The Orca! This man's the Slasher!! I'm sure of it!! They surrounded him and beat him to death.

The Orca was Larry (Vanilla)

The lights suddenly shut off again!!! 

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" It's pandemonium!!!!!

When the lights turn on the group finds @kingseanjohn chopped to bits!!! He was Harold (Vanilla).

When the lights turn on the group finds @bcb1213 busted to bits!!! He was Karen (Evil Syndicate Bikini Bottom Chapter)!

Elsewhere, a partygoer sneaks out the back. When he opens the door, a new guest slips in!

@Tk3 had something come up and asked for a replacement. The Orca will be replacing him.

The group surrounded @Pickle Rick This man's the Slasher!! I'm sure of it!! They surrounded him and beat him to death.

Pickle Rick was Plankton

The lights suddenly shut off!! 

When the lights turn on the group finds @NS922 chopped to bits!!! He was Fred (Vanilla).

The group surrounded @Nazgul! This man's the Slasher!! I'm sure of it!! They surrounded him and beat him to death.

Nazgul was Dennis

When the lights turn on the group finds @The Orca chopped to bits!!! He was Squidward (Vanilla).

When the lights turn on the group finds @Whicker chopped to bits!!! He was The Hash Slinging Slasher (Ghost Aligned)!

Writeup

Spongebob pushed the closet door open. *creeeeaaaaaaaaaak*

His hand trembled as he reached for the lightswitch, *flick*. "BOO!"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE?! GOD DAMN IT MR. KRABS!" Spongebob screamed. "You scared the hell out of me!"

Mr Krabs rolled onto the floor laughing. "Spongebob my boy! You have to get into the Halloween spirit!" Mr Krabs reached back into closet and pulled out a box. "Here. It's me best costume boy-o. You can be The Hash Slinging Slasher." Mr Krabs pushed the box towards Spongebob and the room got noticeably chilly. 

"I don't know Mr. Krabs, that seems scary. I thought we could lighten the mood!" Spongebob pulled out a box of his own. "Look!"

Mr Krabs looked into the box "I don't know Spongebob.... this seems lame." He reached in and pulled out a handful of items.

"Really Spongebob? A magnifying glass?" Mr Krabs scowled.

"YEAH!" Said Spongebob cheerfully! "Someone can be a detective looking for clues!!!" 

"And what's this, boy? A lab coat? Who wants to be a scientist?"

"That's a doctors coat dumbass!"

"And this six shooter?"

"Deputy! DUH!"

"I don't know." Mr Krabs dropped the rest of the items back in the box. "Just seems lame AF, Spongebob. Halloween is supposed to be scary."

"Oh," Spongebob smirked, "It'll be scary."

Spongebob gathered the boxes of costumes and headed to the back room to get ready. Meanwhile, the people of Bikini Bottom began to gather in the front of the Krusty Krab.

Half the town was there! Larry, Gary, Squidward and Squilliam, Patrick and Sandy, Mrs Puff, Fred, Sandals, Pearl, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, Harold, Old Man Jenkins, Nat Peterson and Abigail Marge! And that's only half of them! What a crowd!

Mr Krabs opened the front doors and the party began!

Just as the party really got rockin' the lights went out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" someone screamed!

"IS THIS SOME STUPID PRANK?!?!??!"

The lights turned on and @Dome and @ET80 were found chopped to bits!!!! They were Gus and Halbert!

"OH MY GOD!" Patrick screamed and dove for the closet.

Squidward went pale and stammered stammered, "Th-th-there he he -he is-is!!!!!!!......!"

giphy.gif

tumblr_nyhg99ucv11qj8u1do1_400.gif

"GET HIM!!!!!!!!" Spongebob screamed!

HeartfeltSardonicBedlingtonterrier-small

Rules

--Unless it says otherwise in your Role PM, you may NOT talk about the game outside of the Game Thread.

--No editing or deleting your posts in the game thread. Double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, etc. posting is fine. 

--In order to vote for someone to get lynched during the day, you must bold their name

--NO DEAD POSTING! Once you're dead, you're out of the Game Thread. Simple. You will be allowed one good game, **** you guys, etc post.

-Day phases will last a minimum of 12 hours, generally closer to 24. At the start of the day I'll say what time/day the current day phase ends. Deadlines will be based on timestamps in the thread, not based on my calling of night time.

-Day phases can be ended early with a majority vote on one player, with all those voters "locking in" on their vote (Locked in votes cannot be changed again that day).

--NO POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR DIRECTLY QUOTING FROM ROLE PMs. No posting fake role PMs either. Failure to do so will result in being modkilled.

--Most importantly…HAVE FUN! Or don't. I get paid the same either way.

Archived