Broncos release P Marquette King; sign Colby Wadman

TheKillerNacho

No reports of locker room cancer - he's just been horrific, and he's played 3 of 4 games in the best location in the NFL to Punt.

There are reports that he's been dealing with a sports hernia, but at the end of the day he's being paid too much money to Punt as poorly as he has been doing.

You can bet between his antics had some play in this is as well. Raiders were chastised at the time for releasing him, but King proved he couldn't stop his BS. More concerned with his own celebrity than working on his craft. Glad to see his day come.....He said  he went to Denver in part "for the revenge factor". Posted dumb videos taking pot shots at the Raiders/Gruden like a scorned lover. Now he can hope some other team will actually want to deal with him. Personally.... hope he gets the treatment from the rest of the league and washes out, but someone will be dumb enough to give him a job.

3 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

No reports of locker room cancer - he's just been horrific, and he's played 3 of 4 games in the best location in the NFL to Punt.

There are reports that he's been dealing with a sports hernia, but at the end of the day he's being paid too much money to Punt as poorly as he has been doing.

There are reports that the Chucky video after the Raiders game did not go over well with the team.

giphy.gif

He was really good for us but I got tired of his antics last year. The better he got, the bigger his head grew. I never really got over the Talib picture at the Pro Bowl either. I feel like he still has time to reclaim his career though -- just needs to clear his head of that ego and start somewhere fresh. He was a walk on in college iirc and steadily improved year by year until his last year with us. That's a good story; I hope he turns it around

24 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

But I thought Gruden was an idiot for cutting him?

Let me guess... crickets from everyone who said that. 

Probably should pump the breaks on this kinda stuff. 98% of Raider fans were talking the same. Were not many who liked the move at the time.

23 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Why not just IR designate to return instead of releasing him after he's healthy? 

That was only a thing for one season.

Since then, you don't have to use that designation when putting a player on IR. You can just have it in your back pocket to be used on whoever makes sense later in the season.

2 hours ago, cddolphin said:

That was only a thing for one season.

Since then, you don't have to use that designation when putting a player on IR. You can just have it in your back pocket to be used on whoever makes sense later in the season.

And we already used it on Su'a Cravens

Archived