Pedestrian Gates: 4:00PM

Gate Information:
Bud Light Plaza: 4:30PM
Chevron Kids Corner: 4:30PM
BULLevard presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors: 4:30PM
Verizon East & West Entrances: 5:00PM
All Other Gates: 5:30PM

Pregame & Halftime Information:
Flag Holders: Season Ticket Members participating in honor of a loved one affected by cancer
National Anthem: Currently on tour with Justin Timberlake, from Houston and proud breast cancer survivor, Nicole Hurst
Color Guard: United States Navy
Coin Toss Captain: Mothers of Houston Texans players, Kareem Jackson and Deshaun Watson, proud cancer survivors.
Halftime: Big Boi from Outkast will perform with the Houston Texans Cheerleaders

Go Texans!

1 hour ago, tab said:

why havent we signed a guy like Orleans Darkwa? are we really that comfortable rolling with just Blue and Miller

I read that D'Onta Foreman will be ready in two weeks, so maybe that's why? I don't know.

I'm thinking we win 37-28. Defense leaks again, but run defense is good enough to stop Zeke and force Dak to throw a ton (which will work against us). Watson and Hopkins will connect on a pair of scores, Fuller will get his 8th in 8 games with Watson and Watt gets another strip sack. 

9 hours ago, ET80 said:

I read that D'Onta Foreman will be ready in two weeks, so maybe that's why? I don't know.

I'm thinking we win 37-28. Defense leaks again, but run defense is good enough to stop Zeke and force Dak to throw a ton (which will work against us). Watson and Hopkins will connect on a pair of scores, Fuller will get his 8th in 8 games with Watson and Watt gets another strip sack. 

You might win, but I will be really disappointed if you are able to put up almost 40 points. Our defense is legit this year. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You might win, but I will be really disappointed if you are able to put up almost 40 points. Our defense is legit this year. 

Our offense has some explosiveness, so it's doable. Watson has some really talented toys to throw to now, especially if Fuller is playing at full speed.

Winner gets HEB. Loser must shop at Randalls for the remainder of their years. 

PS - I posted this in our forum, but apparently Jerry not only helped you become a franchise, he gave you your name. You are welcome little brothers. 

randalls have nolan ryan's texas beef and their stores so its a win win.  :) 

53 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Our offense has some explosiveness, so it's doable. Watson has some really talented toys to throw to now, especially if Fuller is playing at full speed.

Im not doubting that. Your offense was explosive last year too before injury. 

I just think we have one of the best front 7's in the NFL. So if we give up 40 points it will be a huge let down. Our LB's are ridiculous good right now and Byron Jones is the #1 rated CB in the NFL according to PFF. 

Im not doubting that. Your offense was explosive last year too before injury. 

I just think we have one of the best front 7's in the NFL. So if we give up 40 points it will be a huge let down. Our LB's are ridiculous good right now and Byron Jones is the #1 rated CB in the NFL according to PFF. 

Jones is covering either the #3 WR per PFF in Hopkins, or the #4 WR per PFF in Fuller. Really, the question is how good is your #2 CB, because the Texans are boasting two top 5 guys this season. Then there's Keke Coutee who caught 11/109 in his NFL debut - Watson has targets, that's for sure.

That front seven, though - they should feast, won't deny that. Everyone has feasted on this OL, but it still puts up a ton...

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Jones is covering either the #3 WR per PFF in Hopkins, or the #4 WR per PFF in Fuller. Really, the question is how good is your #2 CB, because the Texans are boasting two top 5 guys this season. Then there's Keke Coutee who caught 11/109 in his NFL debut - Watson has targets, that's for sure.

That front seven, though - they should feast, won't deny that. Everyone has feasted on this OL, but it still puts up a ton...

IF you are asking me personally, and no stats or Cowboys fans will back this, I think Chidobe is even better than Jones. He is always in great position. But that said, our #3 CB and safeties have been about as good as if a dog ate tacobell for a month. Pure doo doo. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

IF you are asking me personally, and no stats or Cowboys fans will back this, I think Chidobe is even better than Jones. He is always in great position. But that said, our #3 CB and safeties have been about as good as if a dog ate tacobell for a month. Pure doo doo. 

Is Chidobe playing today? I was high on him coming out of the draft, wanted to move up in the 2nd to get him when he slipped out of the 1st - but I loved him simply because of Drew Pearson's introduction at the draft in Philly. 

Archived