Week 5 GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs Houston Texans GDT

Texansfan713

48 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Zach Cunningham needs a game ball today - his TFL on. 3rd down won the game.

Yep - was nice to see him actually tackle a guy backwards instead of being dragged an extra 6 yards to set up 3rd and 1 (which most teams outside of Texas actually convert).  Pretty sure that's the first front of a jersey he's seen all season. For any other team holding Elliott to 54 yards rushing on 20 carries and picking off Dak twice means a romp.  Maybe we need to see if Zach can shoot the gap with a ball in his hands.  462 yds to 292 is the final tally - I hearby dub our offense, "the bend, don't score offense."

If OU can fire a Stoops brother after compiling a 68-17 record as DC for crapping the bed in a rivalry game in Texas, we can certainly fire our OC for 5 straight weeks of absurd playcalling. I think we're at the point where we just pay Weedon to play bizarro O'Brien and relay the exact opposite of the O'Brien playcall in to Watson or just go intramural style and have receivers tell Watson what they're running and rock, paper, scissor run vs. pass.   Actually, I'm pretty sure O'Brien is one of those guys who would just go rock - then paper - then scissors, every single time and not realize 31 DCs know paper - scissors - rock will beat him EVERY time.  Heck, he'd probably burn a challenge and 2 time outs before just going back to rock again.

how normal is it for a team to play every game within 1 score. We got that streak going at 5 straight right now. 

also, BOB is now like 24-1 when leading at halftime.....considering hes lot more than hes won, that means his record when trailing at halftime.....well its insanely bad. 

Archived