5th Down Depreciation Thread

MacReady

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

By who? Who is "insanely" overrating him? Quit making **** up now.

Anyone who isn't AG Outpost and Me. lmao

I don't have extreme opinions, not often. This is one I really believe.

Edited by Norm

Just now, Norm said:

Anyone who isn't AG Outpost and Me. lmao

I don't have extreme opinions, not often. This is one I really believe.

So we are extremely overrating him by being realistic in our expectations? Are you sure it's everyone else that's the outlier here and not you 3? lol

Just now, Norm said:

So I'm right? Thanks. 

I'll quite this site if the 49ers go further than they did last year.

They made the right decisions this offseason and they didn't "get better" either. It's hard to get better when you've been where we just went. 3 NFC title games in 6 years and we're bitching. I get it hurts that we can't get over that hump but we're spoiled, homie. Flat out.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I'll quite this site if the 49ers go further than they did last year.

They made the right decisions this offseason and they didn't "get better" either. It's hard to get better when you've been where we just went. 3 NFC title games in 6 years and we're bitching. I get it hurts that we can't get over that hump but we're spoiled, homie. Flat out.

49ers are a good team. We aren't. Paper tiger. Didn't do ****. Old QB that won't adjust, overrated DC. On and on. We aren't good. It's no different than it was for years, except the rest of the team carries AR and we are letting more guys go and bring other guys in. I'm not mad. But I'm irritated so many people act like it's different, it's not.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

49ers are a good team. We aren't. Paper tiger. Didn't do ****. Old QB that won't adjust, overrated DC. On and on. We aren't good. It's no different than it was for years, except the rest of the team carries AR and we are letting more guys go and bring other guys in. I'm not mad. But I'm irritated so many people act like it's different, it's not.

tenor.gif