5th Down Depreciation Thread

MacReady

Rodgers is completing 58% of his passes in the first half this season.
Rodgers has 3 touchdowns and 3 turnovers in the first half this season.
Rodgers has a QB rating of 97.4 (without today included).  His lowest since his first year as a starter.
Rodgers has been sacked 12 times for 88 yards (without today included).

Literally the only time Rodgers has looked anything close to his contract was when he was LITERALLY FORCED to be an efficient passer who didn't have the ABILITY to extend plays, and guess what!  We came back and won the game from 20 down.  THIS IS IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT THE OFFENSE CAN THRIVE WITHOUT AARON CHRIST RODGERS MAKING THINGS HAPPEN. 

Aaron Rodgers is NOT the QB people act like he is.  Just because he has the ability to do what he does does not make him great.  His great plays need to be looked at through the understanding that he has two plays where he fails to move the ball or takes a sack for every big play he makes by waiting too long to make things happen.

He is the most stubborn, self-centered, pompous QB I have ever seen play the game. 

Even Tom Brady, who takes a lot more credit than he deserves for New England's success, is able to take what the defense gives him.  He uses literally everybody on his team regardless of whether or not he trusts them.  He's been throwing to Dorsett for eff's sake. 

Aaron Rodgers throws himself up on a cross and acts like he's some Christ figure every time he throws to a receiver like ESB, MVS or Jeff Janis and gives the sideline a look like, "I tried!" when he overthrows them by 15 effing yards.

When are people going to wake up to his BS? 

WHEN IS HE GOING TO WAKE UP TO HIS OWN BS?

Our defense is good this year.  Not great, but it's good, and that's all it needs to be if Rodgers would get his head out of his own pretentious butt hole and do what's necessary to move this offense. 

We should have either refused to re-sign him, or we should have traded him. 

We had literally every chip, and now we get this in return. 

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I hope you stop quoting me.  You have no idea what I'm doing here.  You're the five year old kid laughing at a joke they don't understand.

What? I’m on your side. I wanna see Aaron Rodgers out of a Packer’s jersey just as much as you do. Lol.

• Like 1