Who’s the worst team in football?

BayRaider

Who is the worst team in football?   

184 members have voted

1. 1. Worst team?

Personally I think it’s really really close between the 49ers, Cardinals and Raiders. And the only reason for the 49ers is because they lost Jimmy. With Jimmy I think they are a middle of the pack 7 win team. 

I also think the Bills are still a serious candidate. They are 2-3 but I could still easily see them finishing 4-12. 

I honestly think Raiders vs 49ers on TNF will be the NFL Toilet Bowl this year and unanimously decide the worst team in the NFL. Ahhh good ol Bay Area Football...

Just now, game3525 said:

In the first two weeks, I would have said Bills or Arizona. Now, I am not sure. It feels like there are no truly awful teams this year.

I feel that there are several awful teams this year lol

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I feel that there are several awful teams this year lol

lol

I mean there are bad teams. But it feels like are no 2/14 or 3/13 type of bad teams. There is usually at least one bad team every season that is in a class of their own, but I don't think that is the case this year.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Austin said:

49ers only do to injuries. I think them and Oakland will battle it out for the #1 pick. 

After today, I'm leaning this way, but the cards are still there and I'm not completely sold yet. The bills are certainly still in play. A few others. 

Just now, Falconof Shadows said:

Is aay falcons due to injuries the defense is so bad I'll be shocked if any team scores under 39 rest of season against that defense

Yeah, but the offense will be good enough to win a few games. They may end up in like the top 8, but I'd have a hard time seeing them in the top three

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I thought about putting them.. but I think they have under achieved so far

Fair. I've said they're a 10-6 team with their roster, but O'Brien brings it down to 4-12.

Archived