? Week 6: Bucs (2-2) @ Falcons (1-4)

Lil' Shorty

59 minutes ago, Calibucsfan said:

Dude how are you still trying for the 3rd season to do the "Mariota is better than Winston" like how. Mariota is trash, and that is when he gets to play and is not injured. As of right now, he has a 2 TD to 4 INT ratio

And also don't forget the fact that Mariota has had a strong run game an a great O-line to pass block for him since day 1

Here in Tampa he would look even worse

xDxD lol

Mariota and Winston are both looking like they will bust, but i have to agree with R&P that unless Winston lights the world on fire , we SHOULD be looking elsewhere

what really kills me is how we have a loaded offense and are just a smart QB away, if we had an elite QB we would be putting 40 up every week, our skill position players are fantastic and it looks like we are going to let this talent go to waste

1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

our skill position players are fantastic and it looks like we are going to let this talent go to waste

I mean. Jameis has played one half of football. We don't really know much about how the offense is gonna look with him under center. Seems a bit premature to assume that.

19 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I mean. Jameis has played one half of football. We don't really know much about how the offense is gonna look with him under center. Seems a bit premature to assume that.

here's how the offense is going to look :

3-5 WR screens to hump 

brate getting a decent amount of volumn plus garbage time TDs

Winston missing on Desean deep

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

here's how the offense is going to look :

3-5 WR screens to hump 

brate getting a decent amount of volumn plus garbage time TDs

Winston missing on Desean deep

This is Monken's offense now. But I love the enthusiasm. ?

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

We saw him with these weapons last year. 

And in garbage time he should have done something against a defense playing soft zone up 40 points. 

4 hours ago, Calibucsfan said:

Dude how are you still trying for the 3rd season to do the "Mariota is better than Winston" like how. Mariota is trash, and that is when he gets to play and is not injured. As of right now, he has a 2 TD to 4 INT ratio

And also don't forget the fact that Mariota has had a strong run game an a great O-line to pass block for him since day 1

Here in Tampa he would look even worse

You can argue he doesn’t have the weapons winston has/needs to just be average. 

I mean they did make it to the playoffs and in a qb driven league trash qbs don’t make the playoffs. 

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

He had the same weapons last year. Fitzpatrick utilized them better. 

1 hour ago, REDandPEWTER said:

We saw him with these weapons last year. 

And in garbage time he should have done something against a defense playing soft zone up 40 points. 

We've got a lot of different concepts with Monken calling the plays. Howard and Godwin are both better football players in year two. 

And Jameis had to run for his life the entire second half and still completed 80% of his passes.

6 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

We've got a lot of different concepts with Monken calling the plays. Howard and Godwin are both better football players in year two. 

And Jameis had to run for his life the entire second half and still completed 80% of his passes.

Coming out of FSU everyone stated how great winston would fit koetter offense Bc of the similar air coryell concepts at FSU. He hasn’t 

to give my non homerism opinion, Jameis puts up the numbers in the air in terms of yards, but he’s horrible in the Rz. The rules today allow you to produce multiple 300 yard games which means nothing any more. 

Every qb in the nfl probably looks at our weapons and says “damn why can’t I have that arsenal”. Good and intelligent qbs who know how to read the field would have this offense explosive. Fitzpatrick had this offense humming but his physical limitations at his age limit the consistency. 

Back to the game. I’m not sure what else I can stress other than run the football don’t turn it over more than the other team and hold the falcons to FGs. 

No matter how good defenses are matt Ryan is still going to drive the ball down the field. Just have to tighten up in the rz. 

Have we given up completely on Spence? I think it’s time to give him snaps and see. How he looked year 1 was very good. It’s odd how he just went that backwards. 

More snaps for Vea. He looked good in week 4

12 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

You can argue he doesn’t have the weapons winston has/needs to just be average. 

I mean they did make it to the playoffs and in a qb driven league trash qbs don’t make the playoffs. 

i hate that argument.. mark sanchez made the playoffs before. Leading your team to post season play doesn’t mean much. Epecially when you have more INTs than TDs in a season...

Archived