? Week 6: Bucs (2-2) @ Falcons (1-4)

Lil' Shorty

Still in my opinion, the greatest game day jersey since the tank top days of Chris Hovan.  ?  I do agree with Buckner the sky is the limit with Vea, who knows if he gets there.  I just hope he stays healthy for the rest of the year and gets as many reps as possible.

The game is winnable but we legit cannot afford to punt the ball away that many times. We have to score almost each time we touch the ball, FG or TD, just score score score.

That's the only way we win games with Mike Smith as D coodinator.

Excited to see what Winston could do

On 10/8/2018 at 2:05 PM, REDandPEWTER said:

3 Jameis interceptions leads the falcons to 2-4 record. 

Also ronald Jones has no vision. He’s doomed as a RB. He couldn’t get on the field Bc he can’t learn the playbook. RB is supposed to be the position that rookies translate the easiest. Yet we keep taking dumb RBs 

Nice to see some positive comments in this forum....

I still ponder the moves in 2016: 

had we needed a corner, taken William Jackson over Hargreaves? 

Yannick nguekle (whom many loved in the Bucs organization”) over Spence. 

And vonn bell over Roberto. 

Where would this franchise be? You can say hind sight is 20/20 but by all means these are guys of the same position of need you passed on and will continue to do so. 

21 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Where would this franchise be? You can say hind sight is 20/20 but by all means these are guys of the same position of need you passed on and will continue to do so. 

What if we'd drafted Aaron Rodgers? Or made a push for Drew Brees when he was a free agent? Or offered Peyton Manning literally whatever he wanted?

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

What if we'd drafted Aaron Rodgers? Or made a push for Drew Brees when he was a free agent? Or offered Peyton Manning literally whatever he wanted?

I think you’re misunderstanding. FA I’m not getting into Bc players have the choice to go there. I’m talking about drafting players of positions of need that we passed on. 

CLearly there is an issue with scouting and decision making. 

Jon Robinson’s has become a better GM in Tennessee after leaving Licht. 

And if we chose Rodgers we know that’s on Gruden. Look at what he’s doing to Oakland. That’s the reason exactly why he’s not here anymore and was fired and outta the league. No team probably wanted to give him roster and draft power

5 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Bell looks terrible at least from what I seen last night. But yeah, JL has made a lot head scratching picks. Charles Sims over Gabe Jackson has costs us. A long term starter at G opposite to Marpet would make this unit great. Either way, this year will determine if he move on. I think its time to clean house and rid everything Lovie cosigned.

50 minutes ago, indifference said:

Bell looks terrible at least from what I seen last night. But yeah, JL has made a lot head scratching picks. Charles Sims over Gabe Jackson has costs us. A long term starter at G opposite to Marpet would make this unit great. Either way, this year will determine if he move on. I think its time to clean house and rid everything Lovie cosigned.

2016 wasn’t a lovie draft though. 

Licht has the inability to scout guys with football IQs and talent at certain positions. RB seems to be a huge challenge for him since he’s been here along with kicker and DE. 

Qb: I mean we draft one who’s prone to TOs which once today’s nfl that doesn’t help defenses, you can’t turn it over. 

14 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Qb: I mean we draft one who’s prone to TOs which once today’s nfl that doesn’t help defenses, you can’t turn it over. 

Our options were to take a chance on Jameis and hope he stops the turnovers or take Mariota who just sucks at playing QB.

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Our options were to take a chance on Jameis and hope he stops the turnovers or take Mariota who just sucks at playing QB.

We had opportunities in 2014. And Mariota is still the better qb when healthy  

But we’ll probably be looking elsewhere unless Jameis absolutely lights the world on fire. 

Like I said in the off-season licht is putting a lot on Jameis to be the qb he isn’t. And we failed to get a running game that mirrors Jacksonville’s and kinda let Jameis play the blame bortles role. 

23 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

We had opportunities in 2014. And Mariota is still the better qb when healthy  

But we’ll probably be looking elsewhere unless Jameis absolutely lights the world on fire. 

Like I said in the off-season licht is putting a lot on Jameis to be the qb he isn’t. And we failed to get a running game that mirrors Jacksonville’s and kinda let Jameis play the blame bortles role. 

Dude how are you still trying for the 3rd season to do the "Mariota is better than Winston" like how. Mariota is trash, and that is when he gets to play and is not injured. As of right now, he has a 2 TD to 4 INT ratio

And also don't forget the fact that Mariota has had a strong run game an a great O-line to pass block for him since day 1

Here in Tampa he would look even worse

Archived