? Week 6: Bucs (2-2) @ Falcons (1-4)

Lil' Shorty

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

They fired Dungy with the expectation the next head coach takes Kiffin. I think Schwartz would be a fool not to take this arrangement. I know he replaced his OC at least once in Detroit.

Joe Douglas. Jim Schwartz. Todd Monken. But how good of a HC is Schwartz really? His teams were undisciplined and average at best. If we don’t keep Monken Schwartz could be a disaster.

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

They can have McCoy. We’re going to need our first round draft pick because it’ll be top 10 again. Good news is, we’ll get to draft a good DE prospect.

If we have a shot at Bosa do what has to be done to get him. Bosa, Beau, Vea, JPP. New defensive scheme and we have to at least be average right?

3 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

*Greedy Williams

Stud prospect. Rather get Nick Bosa though. Won’t complain with Williams but whoever the new DC is will have options to ponder. Ed Oliver is a great prospect but after having McCoy for a decade. Elite DT play is easier to negate. Go get stud DE or CB please.

11 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Joe Douglas. Jim Schwartz. Todd Monken. But how good of a HC is Schwartz really? His teams were undisciplined and average at best. If we don’t keep Monken Schwartz could be a disaster.

If they hire Douglas as GM, good chance he hires someone he knows.  Could Schwartz be a disaster?  Sure,  but it s a pretty low bar set right now with the current regime and their WOAT defense, talk about undisciplined and looking lost.

7 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

It s come to this, copying and pasting JBF tweets to state what needs to be done.  Incredible.

JBF is a joke site now tbh. Having read some of the stuff they posted after the game, the more I wonder how it’s possible for two people to know nothing about the sport they cover for a living.

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

JBF is a joke site now tbh. Having read some of the stuff they posted after the game, the more I wonder how it’s possible for two people to know nothing about the sport they cover for a living.

Exactly, and even they know what has to be done.  Mike Smith is doing this atrocious job in year 3.  The QB made mistakes, but 395 getting yds and 3 TD or more teams should not be on a 2 game losing streak when this happens.  Ironically, the QB was being defended by many when this happened against Pittsburgh.

If I m a potential head coach or GM, I need to find a reliable kicker and fix the defense to be average.  That seems like s pretty good starting spot.

2 hours ago, Buc Ball said:

A lot of Bucs fans on FB blaming Winston for this loss.

”He had Humph in the flat when he threw that pick”.

When people say that, you know they have no idea about football. Why the comms team were pushing that narrative shows you what you’re dealing with. By the time any QB resets their feet and gets rid of the ball, that LB a couple of yards from Humph is jumping that every day of the week.

Ok point proven If you say so. But that pick is still on winston. The defenders back is turned and winston throws the ball in a spot it bounces off the defenders helmet. That ball is gotta be higher where it’s Godwin’s ball or 3rd down. That play killed us. 

Did winston play well? Yes. But two critical turnovers in the RZ and in great Field position cost us at minimum 6 points total. We lost be 5. 

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Remember when we talked about this? ???

I m actually talking about the national media why Fitz needed to stay the starter when Winston returns.  The defense is obviously freaking horrible.  Let the media dwell that Fitz can throw one type of pass better then Winston, while Mike Smith gets barely mentioned as the real problem in Tampa.  

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

I m actually talking about the national media why Fitz needed to stay the starter when Winston returns.  The defense is obviously freaking horrible.  Let the media dwell that Fitz can throw one type of pass better then Winston, while Mike Smith gets barely mentioned as the real problem in Tampa.  

But it is happening. Fitz played almost exactly the same game against Pittsburgh and everyone blamed the defense for the loss. But this loss is on Jameis. ?

It doesn't matter if we start Ryan Griffin. We're still gonna have a tough time winning when we give up 35 points per game.

Archived