? Week 6: Bucs (2-2) @ Falcons (1-4)

Lil' Shorty

8 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Ok point proven If you say so. But that pick is still on winston. The defenders back is turned and winston throws the ball in a spot it bounces off the defenders helmet. That ball is gotta be higher where it’s Godwin’s ball or 3rd down. That play killed us. 

Did winston play well? Yes. But two critical turnovers in the RZ and in great Field position cost us at minimum 6 points total. We lost be 5. 

I can't agree with you more on that Winston pick, but you can't absolve a defense that let Atlanta whose offense for the most part has struggled to March up and down the field. Honestly, I refuse to put the loss on Winston.

The pick 100 percent on Jameis it's either has to be high enough for the receiver to catch at his peak or over the goalpost. Can't bullet that pass.

A missed XP forced us to run a two point conversion that failed. That's a loss of two points. It should've been a three point game. Which changes everything on that last drive. We tie it and go to OT if Cat doesn't miss that XP.

If we didn't let them score TDs on their first three drives, with no opposition, we're a lot better off.

If we don't let them drive 50 yards in 20 seconds to kick a FG before the half, we're a lot better off.

If we don't let Matt freakin' Ryan scramble for 13 yards on third and long, we're a lot better off.

If the ball bounces to DJax a couple inches higher, we win the game.

There are a bunch of things that went into the loss. But the defense and that awful off coverage have to rank towards the top.

I couldn’t agree more when spielman stated Kwon Alexander guessing wrong. That happens a lot. He’s a putrid “defensive QB”   

Im going to hold Jason Licht accountable. That first half too many guys are out of position looking clueless. Like they didn’t get the fundamentals. You can fire mike smith but you won’t fix stupid football players. And that’s what these defensive guys are. 

19 minutes ago, SappDaddyDance said:

I can't agree with you more on that Winston pick, but you can't absolve a defense that let Atlanta whose offense for the most part has struggled to March up and down the field. Honestly, I refuse to put the loss on Winston.

The pick 100 percent on Jameis it's either has to be high enough for the receiver to catch at his peak or over the goalpost. Can't bullet that pass.

I’m not putting the entire loss on him. But TOs don’t lead to W’s either. Not in this league especially since the rules are so offensively favorable. Our defense isn’t good  winston needs to know it’s ok to throw the ball away. He threw away points.

CAtenzaro missed an XP. That happens a lot in today’s nfl. Mason Crosby is one of the best and missed 5 last week. I’d hang it more on a RZ pick over a missed XP  

defensively we are just mentally dumb  if Licht hands kwon a huge extension I’d fire his Arse . He’s too inconsistent and runs himself out of plays Bc he doesn’t have discipline nor is he smart. Honestly this defense has been inconsistent and bad since removing Lavonte as the caller of the Defense. 

Our dline sucked in the first half. Blame the secondary but man what I was was Ryan having 5,6,7 seconds to throw a ball.  

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Sacked 11 times (more than we have on the season ?), hit nine more times. He threw 15 passes.

Jesus. 

It s ashame, he s been injured and taking that kind of beating can have a lasting effect.  I hope he can play well, the jury is out on LaFleur.  

6 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I couldn’t agree more when spielman stated Kwon Alexander guessing wrong. That happens a lot. He’s a putrid “defensive QB”

I don't normally like when he calls games. But he was dropping facts all over today.

Just now, ravishingone said:

It s ashame, he s been injured and taking that kind of beating can have a lasting effect.  I hope he can play well, the jury is out on LaFleur.  

It's crazy how quickly they went from one of the best lines in the league to today's performance.

18 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's crazy how quickly they went from one of the best lines in the league to today's performance.

Just caught the end of the Titans game.  Gannon mentioned Ravens pretty much sent 5 guys all day long.  Those wussies having to constantly use good blitz schemes to generate pressure.

Archived