? Week 6: Bucs (2-2) @ Falcons (1-4)

Lil' Shorty

13 minutes ago, Calibucsfan said:

off topic but don't know where to post this, but anyone catch the Thursday night game?

Giants lost but I thought Eli Apple looked kinda good. Now I get why the Giants passed on Hargreaves.

Taking tOSU CBs has always been a good idea.

The thing I wanna see with Jameis is making the throws and not missing reads he normally misses. Working his progression and take what the defense gives him. 

In an offense friendly league, we need produce points with this arsenal. Our line may not be great but it’s not anywhere near horrible. 

Our backs are missing cuts they should be making. 

I want to see Jameis make throws that win us games and throw tds in the RZ not crumble afte driving in between the 20s. 

2 hours ago, indifference said:

Small sample size. He played great vs Philly but those were against bum WRs. We havent seen him since. should be a confident boost moving forward but im not convinced he’s turned into this shutdown CB his numbers indicate.

All true. But I'd still rather see him start instead of Grimes.

3 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

We know what Grimes is and he isn't even that so YOLO it and start a dude who we don't really know what we're getting and hope he does well

We're well beyond desperation at this point. There shouldn't be anything we don't try.

5 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I hate to say it but Jones hasn’t done anything to prove he’s better. 

Ro jo’s vision sucks. I really hope he gets better but I just don’t see it. 

Yea and it seems there is a trend IMO   Jeremy Nichols and Rojo are very similar backs and it seems thats the type of Jason or Dirk are looking for.  I was just always more of the guy looking for a bruiser so I haven't been a fan of our drafted RBs

Archived