? Week 6: Bucs (2-2) @ Falcons (1-4)

Lil' Shorty

6 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

Yea and it seems there is a trend IMO   Jeremy Nichols and Rojo are very similar backs and it seems thats the type of Jason or Dirk are looking for.  I was just always more of the guy looking for a bruiser so I haven't been a fan of our drafted RBs

They’re burners but they had no vision. In college they can run away from LBs. In the nfl LBs are 20-25 lbs bigger than them running the same speed. 

Ro jo needs to change his game but we’ll see. Is it just an nfl adjustment or was he always lacking vision 

15 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Freddie Martino is the definition of a Koetter.  As long as Koetter is employed in the NFL, Freddie will have to claim some income from the NFL.  Amazing how every coach has that one non descript player who is their guy.

Him or dontae dye. 

Wheres bobo Wilson ? He showed some potential last year. 

I’m thinking about the Noah Spence situation. He likely isn’t in the right physical condition due to his injury issues and us telling him to lose weight last offseason before abandoning that.

He came out as a relatively raw prospect and probably needs more time to develop. The fact he’s consistently IA is similar to what Bucker did with Nkemdiche for the first part of his rookie season. He either gets it this season, or he’s most likely doesn’t get out of camp next season.

For now, he’s in the bust column. Until he’s not.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Hmm.

I’d be looking p’d off if I’d spent the last 2 weeks hearing how terrible I was. 

If they respond with a win today, I’ll believe in them again. If they get rolled like they did in Chicago, then we can fire another season in the bin.

Just now, Buc Ball said:

I’m thinking about the Noah Spence situation. He likely isn’t in the right physical condition due to his injury issues and us telling him to lose weight last offseason before abandoning that.

He came out as a relatively raw prospect and probably needs more time to develop. The fact he’s consistently IA is similar to what Bucker did with Nkemdiche for the first part of his rookie season. He either gets it this season, or he’s most likely doesn’t get out of camp next season.

For now, he’s in the bust column. Until he’s not.

I'd flip him for like a sixth/seventh or something. Or try to use his potential in a player swap like Trev suggested in a Conley trade. It seems obvious he's done here.

Archived