? Week 6: Bucs (2-2) @ Falcons (1-4)

Lil' Shorty

Just now, Buc Ball said:

I’d be looking p’d off if I’d spent the last 2 weeks hearing how terrible I was. 

If they respond with a win today, I’ll believe in them again. If they get rolled like they did in Chicago, then we can fire another season in the bin.

Two different reporters saying the same thing. Hopefully the soul searching helped.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I'd flip him for like a sixth/seventh or something. Or try to use his potential in a player swap like Trev suggested in a Conley trade. It seems obvious he's done here.

I don’t even think he’s worth that at this stage. You look at Nassib coming in as a camp cut from Cleveland and getting into the rotation ahead of him and as an outsider you wonder.

If I was a GM, I’d be confident I could find a similar contribution from someone currently sat on their couch.

Welcome to today's lesson...

giphy.gif

The law of conservation of MAGIC states that the total magic of an isolated system remains constant, it is said to be conserved over time. This law means that magic can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it can only be transformed or transferred from one form to another.

I hypothesize that the magic has been transferred into Jameis, tune in to see the experiment....

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

I don’t even think he’s worth that at this stage. You look at Nassib coming in as a camp cut from Cleveland and getting into the rotation ahead of him and as an outsider you wonder.

If I was a GM, I’d be confident I could find a similar contribution from someone currently sat on their couch.

Maybe not. We haven't really seen him play in a long time. And he had ovbious flaws back then. His athleticism would seem to imply a higher ceiling. But maybe he just doesn't have it.

Archived