PC Gaming Rebooted

TankWilliams

4 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

This is how PC gamers end up with a library of 200+ games with 0 minutes played. 

Ha...I will definitely play Witcher 2.  The only game I bought really cheap that I may never play is Alpha Protocol.

7 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I see a lot of people going 5700xt instead of a 2060 or 2070 super. I have a 5600 and no issue so far. I don't even play games that require high specs and I already want to upgrade lol. 

I just got my PC a month ago

I have a 2060 Super. No game I have a problem with. 

I loaded up Witcher 2 with 1440 Ultra graphics, and while it looked amazing, my FPS wasnt good and I had screen flickering.   I fiddled with a few of the settings and its on about 1440 high- ultra and Im getting 60 to 75 FPS, and it looks great.  Cant wait to eventually get into it.

8 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I bought it cheap for the 360 years ago, and I just couldn't get into it. 

Witcher 2 or Alpha Protocol?

And now, every time I see a cheap game I wanna play EVENTUALLY, Im buying it.

On top of Witcher 2, I got Tomb Raider and Im currently downloaded Batman Arkham Asylum, because I want to try it with mods.   

6 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

On 5/11/2020 at 10:50 AM, skywindO2 said:

This is how PC gamers end up with a library of 200+ games with 0 minutes played. 

;)

GTAV is old now but it's free on the epic game store. Worth adding to your game library for sure.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Witcher 2 or Alpha Protocol?

On top of Witcher 2, I got Tomb Raider and Im currently downloaded Batman Arkham Asylum, because I want to try it with mods.   

Sorry, Alpha Protocol.  Haven't played any of The Witcher games yet.  

On 5/14/2020 at 3:20 PM, skywindO2 said:

;)

GTAV is old now but it's free on the epic game store. Worth adding to your game library for sure.

Is Epic Game Store legit?

I am having issues signing up due to stupid reasons (the verification code they sent to my email didnt work, and then locked me out from signing up altogether).

Just seems a little bush league, to me.   

38 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I am having issues signing up due to stupid reasons (the verification code they sent to my email didnt work, and then locked me out from signing up altogether).

The site just straight up crashed because of the amount of people trying to claim the game yesterday so they're probably being a little management heavy so the servers don't crash again. 

12 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I may break down and spend 70 bucks and get a xBox controller for PC.  My DS4 works, but games on PC are optimized for XB controllers.

Disgusting, lol

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Yeah, Epic is super legit. The game store is still in its infancy, so it'll be a while before it works how its intended to work. And as Swole said, everyone going nuts to grab the free version of GTAV. Super wild to me that a game this old and people going crazy, haha.