TankWilliams

PC Gaming Rebooted

45 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Ironically, I'm selling my 1060 6Gb

I'll give you tree fiddy

Just ordered a GTX 1070 off Ebay for $230. I'm really stoked. The best GPU I've ever had. Even if it's now outdated. It will run Division 2, Blackout, Cyberpunk 2077 a lot better than the Rx 570. 

6 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Just ordered a GTX 1070 off Ebay for $230. I'm really stoked. The best GPU I've ever had. Even if it's now outdated. It will run Division 2, Blackout, Cyberpunk 2077 a lot better than the Rx 570. 

Thats a great deal. Once I'm done fighting this hurricane I'll see if I can upgrade my gpu or replace my roof.

Left my computer behind in Vietnam to build a brand new one here in the States. Have my preliminary build built around a i7 8700 and a Rog Strix 1080ti. I know the 2080s are just about to be released, but I hesitant to buy into a first run [especially at 1000-1400$].

btw, this build is specifically for Cyberpunk 2077 and Total War: Three Kingdoms.

About to build me another budget PC. Looking at buying Ryzen 5 Q 2'18 version with a new mobo. I might spend $200 and get the Ryzen 7 1800x from Q 1 of '17. Undecided. Any help?

And one more side question. With the current PC I'm using now, I have Win10 install when my cousin had a disc. Apparently, the OS wasn't activated with a genuine key and I need to activate one or buy Win10. I see a store online called keystoreonline.com is selling keys. Anyone ever heard or used this site before? Is it trustworthy? I don't mine spening $40 instead of $140 if I don't have to. Any help would be greatly appreciated!