Official We Need Help at WR Thread

dtait93

Hey... I'm not saying JRob sucks... 

But were I your GM last year, we would have ended up with:

• Mike Williams
  • Tre'Davious White
  • Cooper Kupp
  • George Kittle

I think ttitans also had something similar... maybe change White for Humphreys... 

So we wouldn't have all been disappointed not going after a WR today.  

Titans... hire me!!!!!!

(I also had a huge draft crush on LVE... who's looked good this year... we'll see him first hand in 5 days)

12 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Hey... I'm not saying JRob sucks... 

But were I your GM last year, we would have ended up with:

• Mike Williams
  • Tre'Davious White
  • Cooper Kupp
  • George Kittle

I think ttitans also had something similar... maybe change White for Humphreys... 

So we wouldn't have all been disappointed not going after a WR today.  

Titans... hire me!!!!!!

(I also had a huge draft crush on LVE... who's looked good this year... we'll see him first hand in 5 days)

We should start a thread of IF I WAS GM. lol
Because I sure nuff had a plan to draft Watt and Kap that draft.
I wanted to take Aaron Donald his draft year, but was told by people on this forum you don't draft Donald because he too similar to Casey.  Imagine Casey and Donald on the same line. :)

I wanted Kittle too for what it's worth. lol  
I also wanted to draft Ricky Stanzi instead of Locker so go figure. 

Going back and looking at game highlights and cutups from the games this year, excluding Buffalo and Baltimore, I'm still in love with Mariota. Hearing that his hand is back to normal also gives me optimism.  Don't know if the WRs will catch the ball, but I believe in Marcus and I think we make Lewis more of a focal point. Good things just happen when he gets the ball. 

24 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

This offseason I think we should go after Devin Funchess and Justin Hardy. Add them to our WR core. (Davis, Funchess, Sharpe, Taylor, Hardy, Jennings for returns).I trust that core more than now. 

We could sign Tate too xD

I loved Davis in that draft. Also was extremely high on Lattimore and Adams at 5. Kittle and Kupp were draft crushes for the mid rounds and Kittle has been damn good. A lot better than what Jonnu has showed. Smith and Taylor have been major flops so far and it’s hurting this offense big time. Davis hasn’t come close to reaching the spot he was drafted at either. A #5 pick should be a top 10 WR at this point. Also getting nothing out of those three 2nd round picks the year before besides average players like Henry and Johnson hurts big time. Those three picks should be key contributors to this team and they’re not. Hurts big time smh

Just sign Cobb and Tate this offseason. Cobb shouldn’t cost much as he’s had injury issues since his breakout year in 2014. He’ll be 29 by the time next year starts so nothing wrong with a 1 year prove it deal. Give Tate a 2 year deal to finish his career in the area he grew up in.

Tate, Davis, Cobb, Sharpe, Taylor

Gotta get some vets in here and not the type with practice squad level talent like Nick Williams, Cam Batson, and Darius Jennings.

12 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I loved Davis in that draft. Also was extremely high on Lattimore and Adams at 5. Kittle and Kupp were draft crushes for the mid rounds and Kittle has been damn good. A lot better than what Jonnu has showed. Smith and Taylor have been major flops so far and it’s hurting this offense big time. Davis hasn’t come close to reaching the spot he was drafted at either. A #5 pick should be a top 10 WR at this point. Also getting nothing out of those three 2nd round picks the year before besides average players like Henry and Johnson hurts big time. Those three picks should be key contributors to this team and they’re not. Hurts big time smh

I really loved JuJu. People thought he wouldn't be able to get open or something like that in NFL.

4 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I really loved JuJu. People thought he wouldn't be able to get open or something like that in NFL.

I also loved JuJu. Ill admit. Before the penn st usc rose bowl I didnt know much about him other than a song but I saw three players that I LOVED and thought would be stars. Barkley JuJu and Adoree so ending up with one of them made me so happy that draft 

Archived