Official We Need Help at WR Thread

dtait93

2 hours ago, 615finest said:

Cardinals just signed Kendall Wright and I was definitely finna say I’d take him at this point.. he might have always fell after he caught the ball but Atleast he caught it

Kendall isn't dependable. He likes to freestyle and I can just imagine how that would go for a system that needs route precision. 

2 hours ago, TitanSS said:

I'd easily give up a 3rd for  Shepherd, but I don't know why they'd want to trade him. 

I'd give up a late pick for Garcon.

I have no idea why the Giants WRs are listed.  They will trade Eli before Beckham or any of the weapons. 

I think we trade for a WR by the deadline. With what we've seen through 5 weeks after the loss of Matthews and Walker, I can't imagine they think we are a legitimate contender with what we have. I think the HC and the GM both believe we are contenders this year, so I think they make a move.

8 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I think we trade for a WR by the deadline. With what we've seen through 5 weeks after the loss of Matthews and Walker, I can't imagine they think we are a legitimate contender with what we have. I think the HC and the GM both believe we are contenders this year, so I think they make a move.

It won't be anyone from the AFC east or NFC East. Since we are playing them. Unless it's Parker from the Dolphins. 

I'd be a-ok with Devante Parker.  As a 3 month rental, he shouldn't be too expensive.  He got his 5th year picked up, but its only guaranteed for injury... but we could keep him another year at the 9M option if he worked out well during the trial period...

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

I'd like to cut Jennings for Burnett and trade for someone, but I'm guessing they want him as a returner. 

If our #5 WR is gonna take any snaps at all I want them to be able to catch.

Haven't liked Kuharsky much lately. But he illustrated our fan base's love of the lowely WR project. 

I know people here have mentioned that too. 

But Burnett is this year's version, probably. 

Need something more proven and it probably won't knock anyone's socks off. 

12 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Haven't liked Kuharsky much lately. But he illustrated our fan base's love of the lowely WR project. 

I know people here have mentioned that too. 

But Burnett is this year's version, probably. 

Need something more proven and it probably won't knock anyone's socks off. 

I just meant as the #5 WR on the roster. For some reasons our #5s are getting snaps in important situations. If that's going to be the case I'd like someone who has experience in the offense and showed in the preseason he can at least catch it.

I don't see him as anything other than a #5 so I don't consider that a project really. He can't be worse than Williams and Jennings.

We're going to need to trade for someone if we want an actual contributor and we want to contend this year, but I'd do that along with replacing Jennings.

Archived