Official We Need Help at WR Thread

dtait93

My patience with JRob is starting to run really thin regarding this WR/overall lack of weapons situation.  If we continue to roll out this group and don't make some type of move to bring in a veteran before the end of the season I'm going to really start to question what he's doing.  I'm starting to think that he's a little too tied to his scouting reports/evals of guys that he drafts or guys that he signs to the PS. He has continuously brought in young guys to fill crucial spots over signing veterans through FA. I'm all for building through the draft, but there's gotta be a balance there and at WR he's putting way too much on a group of young guys that obviously can't handle it right now. 

34 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

My patience with JRob is starting to run really thin regarding this WR/overall lack of weapons situation.  If we continue to roll out this group and don't make some type of move to bring in a veteran before the end of the season I'm going to really start to question what he's doing.  I'm starting to think that he's a little too tied to his scouting reports/evals of guys that he drafts or guys that he signs to the PS. He has continuously brought in young guys to fill crucial spots over signing veterans through FA. I'm all for building through the draft, but there's gotta be a balance there and at WR he's putting way too much on a group of young guys that obviously can't handle it right now. 

Aye I just saw a video on Twitter & I know I may be late, but turns out Marcus didn’t over thrown Taywan on that post route, the ref got in Taywan way & he slowed down ??

Cowboys looking like they may land Cooper. 

But lo it also looks like Demaryus Thomas has entered the pool. 

I'm still mostly intrigued by Parker though... 

There are options though... Legit prima to help us open up the field... Options for Maria to go to with the ball... 

O is looking good today... Sharpe is putting in some work today... But we still need playmakers... 

Something needs to be done. What gets lost amongst the WR talk is that the lack of depth has led to an insane amount of 2 TE sets because we only have three even borderline usable receivers. And maybe you can live with it with a healthy Delanie, but not when it’s Jonnu and Stocker.

Archived