Official We Need Help at WR Thread

dtait93

51 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I do whatever to get Demariyus Thomas or Cooper here. Just hate those drops and inability to trust you the WRs to make a play. 

Get both. Sign Pryor. Trade the 3rd for Parker too. Do everything just to find someone who can catch a pass.

at this point i’d honestly roll the dice with a guy like diontay burnett. he’s probably going to be just as bad as all our other receivers, but there’s a chance we strike gold. i don’t really know what else to do at this point. none of the trade options are very promising to me.

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

at this point i’d honestly roll the dice with a guy like diontay burnett. he’s probably going to be just as bad as all our other receivers, but there’s a chance we strike gold. i don’t really know what else to do at this point. none of the trade options are very promising to me.

I think the Jets actually promoted him when they cut Pryor... 

But he's just the next flashy PS guy that won't amount to much... 

8 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

You're right. We need to keep those 3rds so we can continue using them on gems like Taywan and Jonnu... 

Yeah..as someone usually on board with saving draft capital, this offense desperately needs some reliable hands. I'd even take trading for a really good TE(Dunno if there are any out there on the market).

We all thought we knew how important Walker was to this offense... But we really had no idea. 

Even if Matthews still quit... Even if JRob ignoring the position doesn't change... Walker is worth at least a few more tds so far... And the a couple more wins. 

We beat Buffalo and we win today if Walker is healthy... No doubt 

Archived