GB’s and Clappers @ Houston

textaz03

GB's- Hard to give to anyone. But damn this team played well for the most part tonight. Mistakes happen, Dak had some inaccuracies, receivers droppped balls, blown coverages, missed blocks.

But in my mind I will not give any GB's, but nor any Clappers except to the FO and coaches for not addressing our receiving core this FA.

Edit:

I take it back, I will give more Clapper awards. I just remembered when watching the game they showed a picture of Quincy Carter. Dude is a mother flippin bad luck charm. He lost us this game! GIVE HIM THE CLAP!!!!!!!

GBs: Defense was lights out until the safety position cost us once again. 

Jaylon Smith - Stud

LVE - Future Stud 

Brett Maher - Stud Kicker

Clappers

WRs - Hurns, Thompson and Beasley are all #3 WRs at best.

Dak Prescott - Played tough in the pocket and made some nice throws. Also escaped some costly mistakes. THREW FOR 208 YARDS AFTER 5 QUARTERS OF FOOTBALL. He isn't the answer at QB.

Randy Gregory - I think it's time to call him a complete bust. 

Scott Linehan - Called a shaky game, but calling that fake reverse call late in the 4th quarter killed the Cowboys. 

40 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

GBs: Defense was lights out until the safety position cost us once again. 

Jaylon Smith - Stud

LVE - Future Stud 

Brett Maher - Stud Kicker

Clappers

WRs - Hurns, Thompson and Beasley are all #3 WRs at best.

Dak Prescott - Played tough in the pocket and made some nice throws. Also escaped some costly mistakes. THREW FOR 208 YARDS AFTER 5 QUARTERS OF FOOTBALL. He isn't the answer at QB.

Randy Gregory - I think it's time to call him a complete bust. 

Scott Linehan - Called a shaky game, but calling that fake reverse call late in the 4th quarter killed the Cowboys. 

What was wrong with RG's game? I thought he played solid game.

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I mentioned this in another thread, and I’ll say it here:

Dak is likable version of Quincy Carter. Yes, he’s Q-CAR 2.0.

Prove me wrong. I dare you. Because he won’t.

Sorry. @The_Slamman; I invoked his name.

With what hes working with; the staff, WR personnel and the playcalling, i think Dak is doing an admirable job. Would definitely like more production but thats near impossible with everything i mentioned.

9 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

With what hes working with; the staff, WR personnel and the playcalling, i think Dak is doing an admirable job. Would definitely like more production but thats near impossible with everything i mentioned.

Dak also lacks the tools to be successful. He doesn’t have the arm talent, can’t read coverages, is too slow to make decisions, and has no pocket awareness. Yes, the coaching is terrible, but they too are limited with what they can do due to his limitations.

Archived