Week 6 TNF: Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants... We will see what this team is made of in week 6

minutemancl

28 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Eli needs to boil his noodle and actually throw it to OBJ. I want to see a lot of Barkley. The guy is an all around monster and needs the ball more

You and all of us here.

My dad knew nothing about Barkley before he was drafted, but now he keeps telling me how he hasn't seen someone run the ball for the Giants like this in a long time. Really fun to just watch him watch Barkley.

Well that pretty much wraps up our season.  We should start prepping lauletta for action.  Hopefully he can move around a little and make things happen with his accuracy.  Who knows? Maybe we’ll get lucky.  He was considered a “Belicheck” type prospect. Some draft gurus absolutely loved him. 

On a positive note - Saquon Barkley is unbelievable. The bit where Buck and Aikmen gushed over him as a person and Buck told him to never change was corny but adorable.  He’s going to be the face of this franchise moving forward.

Hopefully we get the right QB and I think we can be competitive again even next year.  Ever the optimist.

Sad way to end Eli’s career.

1 hour ago, Gmen said:

Well that pretty much wraps up our season.  We should start prepping lauletta for action.  Hopefully he can move around a little and make things happen with his accuracy.  Who knows? Maybe we’ll get lucky.  He was considered a “Belicheck” type prospect. Some draft gurus absolutely loved him. 

On a positive note - Saquon Barkley is unbelievable. The bit where Buck and Aikmen gushed over him as a person and Buck told him to never change was corny but adorable.  He’s going to be the face of this franchise moving forward.

Hopefully we get the right QB and I think we can be competitive again even next year.  Ever the optimist.

Sad way to end Eli’s career.

Lauletta is pretty athletic. Eli makes him look like Lamar Jackson. Lauletta has to play at some point- it is just a matter of when. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Eli obviously doesn't have anything left and the team is turning on him. Hopefully Shurmur doesn't wait until we are mathematically eliminated. This division stinks so that may take a while.

Archived