which team need a qb right now

Vladimir L

only like 2 or 3 teams i can think of need a qb right now

nfc east only the giants and they seem happy with eli......maybe the cowboys but jerrah is hard headed as a mule

nfc north only the bears and they have alot invested in mitch

nfc south seems loaded winston isnt the issue there

nfc west cards have a new toy

now lets see in the afc

afc north two teams with new toys who i think will get time the jets and the bills

afc west broncos seem like they are the only team that needs a qb and i dont think they want some young guy however if they are horrible they might get the first qb in the draft

afc north baltimore has lamar jackson and pitts have a young back up they drafted earlier....and big ben and flacco have plenty left

afc south bortles aint going no where and only mariota looks bad but i think they will still give him time

I see a lot of team drafting a qb for the future to groom but almost no starters coming out

maybe only denver will go for a qb in the 1st round

cowboys, skins, pats, giants, titans and jags could use a qb to develop for the future and maybe challenge the starters

Just now, Danger said:

Winston has all the weapons around him. IF there's a problem with that offense, it is the QB. 

Yeah. Maybe Winston isn't the issue, but he certainly hasn't proven to be the solution, and that can be just as bad

right now

jags-  bortles not the answer still imo

broncos- not a fan of case keenum

depending on how the bucs finish i will say them as well.

teams that will eventually have to get one and should get one for the future

Pats

Giants

Saints

Everyone else are least fine or already have their QB of the future in place

6 minutes ago, base615 said:

6 TD games clearly not acceptable

That is one game to be fair. I mean, Nick Foles had a 7 TD game and it's not like he's winning Sup- nevermind.

But the point stands, Mitch needs to go out there and consistently put up 2-3 TD a game, and limit his turnovers. I watched his 6 TD's and most of them were easy open throws, there was 1, maybe 2 that were good throws by Mitch.

7 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I was actually pleased with what I saw from Dak tonight. He will never be Top Tier. But we could win with him if we actually had the HC and OC to do so.

His one TD was actually legit tonight. Not like the Tavon Austin one or the Zeke one.

Just now, Danger said:

His one TD was actually legit tonight. Not like the Tavon Austin one or the Zeke one.

Yea, still gonna wait the other 11 games. But I am leaning towards us drafting a QB in the first. And if we select Top 10 again, Jerry's pride won't let him pass on another one like Hebert possibly. Especially if the Giants might be picking near us or even ahead.

5 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

right now

jags-  bortles not the answer still imo

broncos- not a fan of case keenum

depending on how the bucs finish i will say them as well.

teams that will eventually have to get one and should get one for the future

Pats

Giants

Saints

Everyone else are least fine or already have their QB of the future in place

I dont think there is a better solution than Bortles for the Jaws right now or a better solution than Winston for the Bucs. I can only see the Broncos getting a QB with a top 15 pick.

4 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Yea, still gonna wait the other 11 games. But I am leaning towards us drafting a QB in the first. And if we select Top 10 again, Jerry's pride won't let him pass on another one like Hebert possibly. Especially if the Giants might be picking near us or even ahead.

It really depends if there's a particular QB worth taking when the Cowboys are on the board. Herbert would be legit. Not sold on anyone else in this draft right now. IMO Haskins and Lock both have significant short comings. KJ Costello is another name I'm watching at this point in time too. 

Just now, Danger said:

It really depends if there's a particular QB worth taking when the Cowboys are on the board. Herbert would be legit. Not sold on anyone else in this draft right now. IMO Haskins and Lock both have significant short comings. KJ Costello is another name I'm watching at this point in time too. 

Montez is looking like a Wentz clone.

Archived