which team need a qb right now

Vladimir L

16 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

There is no maybe when it comes to the Broncos. This team needs a QB as much as any team in the league.

Race to the top of the draft between the Giants and Broncos for the first QB taken in next year's draft.

rookie qb might be rebuilding and elway is not to big on this

who will be a free agent or anyone you can trade for?

10 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Not looking at contracts and purely at ability, teams who need an upgrade:

Bills Already have a young b

Dolphins Ryan is their qb and they are 3 and 2

Ravens They have Lamar waiting and Flacco hasnt been terrible

Bengals   really who will the replace Dalton with

Titans agreed

Jaguars This team will draft late they wont have a better solution than bortles he almost took them to a superbowl

Broncos Agreed

Raiders (sorry, but Carr has seriously regressed) Horrible coaching staff maybe he can end up in the Jags

Giants Old geriatric qb

Cowboys Dak has shown something

Buccaneers I dont think they will get away from Winston

5 hours ago, Danger said:

That is one game to be fair. I mean, Nick Foles had a 7 TD game and it's not like he's winning Sup- nevermind.

But the point stands, Mitch needs to go out there and consistently put up 2-3 TD a game, and limit his turnovers. I watched his 6 TD's and most of them were easy open throws, there was 1, maybe 2 that were good throws by Mitch.

They were all good throws.  Yes on a couple the WRs were wide open (although with Bellamy, 10 manipulated coverage with his eyes to get him wide open like that) but it's not like Mitch threw even 1 off target throw the entire game.

34 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Not looking at contracts and purely at ability, teams who need an upgrade:

Bills

Dolphins

Ravens

Bengals

Titans

Jaguars

Broncos

Raiders (sorry, but Carr has seriously regressed)

Giants

Cowboys

Buccaneers

Bill's have a rookie 1st rounder, and in terms of raw ability, nobody has more.  Ravens have a rookie QB on the bench waiting for his turn as well.

9 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Bill's have a rookie 1st rounder, and in terms of raw ability, nobody has more.  Ravens have a rookie QB on the bench waiting for his turn as well.

I understand that, and I...idk. I love Lamar Jackson but I just don't know if his game will translate to the NFL. I'm not a fan of Josh Allen at all, and yes, i realize he torched my team Week 3, but I still don't see a long term future for him. 

1 hour ago, Vladimir L said:

rookie qb might be rebuilding and elway is not to big on this

who will be a free agent or anyone you can trade for?

Elway has tried drafting a QB in the late 1st to develop, and also signing a UFA - neither have worked.

He passed on the chance to select a QB in the top 5 because a) he had already committed $25 million guaranteed to Case Keenum and b) the stench of his previous 1st round QB was still fresh in the air.

Assuming Elway is still going to be making the decisions in the draft next year, I don't see anyway the Broncos aren't a key player in the QB stakes at the top of the 2019 NFL draft.

I know everyone likes to say, "there aren't many QB's this year" etc, etc, but there will be at least 2 names to discuss atop the draft like there always is.

2 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

but it's not like Mitch threw even 1 off target throw the entire game.

Nah. He had like two or three easy ones he missed. Quick outs and sideline throws. Guys were open and he missed them. He should've had even more gaudy stats.

Yea Mariota is definitely the problem but please continue the boxscore scouting.... shows how clueless some of you are. Sad when it’s only week 5 and there’s a thread showing 9 HUGE drops by his receivers which include the likes of camp bodies like Nick Williams and Darius Jennings. Mariota is not perfect and I’ve been his biggest critic but actually watch a game or two before you comment on the Titans QB situation. 

Archived