Week 5 GDT: Saints vs Redskins

Raves

Games tonight.  Hopefully we can look to continue building on our last 3 games with an improved offense due to Ingrams return and our defense continuing to improve.

During this game Drew Brees has an opportunity to take over the All-Time yardage record by throwing 201 yards.  He can also join Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, and just joined Tom Brady in the 500 TD club with 4 TD passes.

Also I need Kamara to get me 24+ points in my fantasy league else I'm going to lose due to my kicker getting 0 points (in a game that wasn't a shutout) and Julio Jones not being worth his fantasy chops.

4 hours ago, Raves said:

Games tonight.  Hopefully we can look to continue building on our last 3 games with an improved offense due to Ingrams return and our defense continuing to improve.

Also I need Kamara to get me 24+ points in my fantasy league else I'm going to lose due to my kicker getting 0 points (in a game that wasn't a shutout) and Julio Jones not being worth his fantasy chops.

I'm with you Raves.....I'm 37.5 behind and I have both Kamara and Lutz going. PPR league, so there's a chance.

I just hope Payton doesn't dial up some passes just for the sake of the record.  I mean sure, if it's late and we're blowing them out and he still needs a few yards, go for it(although we'll be hated on), but I want to see us run the ball down their throats with Ingram returning.

5 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

I just hope Payton doesn't dial up some passes just for the sake of the record.  I mean sure, if it's late and we're blowing them out and he still needs a few yards, go for it(although we'll be hated on), but I want to see us run the ball down their throats with Ingram returning.

It's 201 yards, i doubt we have to force it to reach that.  The 4 TDs is possibly more likely to have to be forced.

37 minutes ago, Raves said:

It's 201 yards, i doubt we have to force it to reach that.  The 4 TDs is possibly more likely to have to be forced.

Yes, but Brees has several games lately with under 200 yards passing since we started running the ball.

Archived