Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Raves

Week 5 GDT: Saints vs Redskins

Recommended Posts

Games tonight.  Hopefully we can look to continue building on our last 3 games with an improved offense due to Ingrams return and our defense continuing to improve.

During this game Drew Brees has an opportunity to take over the All-Time yardage record by throwing 201 yards.  He can also join Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, and just joined Tom Brady in the 500 TD club with 4 TD passes.

Also I need Kamara to get me 24+ points in my fantasy league else I'm going to lose due to my kicker getting 0 points (in a game that wasn't a shutout) and Julio Jones not being worth his fantasy chops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Raves said:

Games tonight.  Hopefully we can look to continue building on our last 3 games with an improved offense due to Ingrams return and our defense continuing to improve.

Also I need Kamara to get me 24+ points in my fantasy league else I'm going to lose due to my kicker getting 0 points (in a game that wasn't a shutout) and Julio Jones not being worth his fantasy chops.

I'm with you Raves.....I'm 37.5 behind and I have both Kamara and Lutz going. PPR league, so there's a chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope Payton doesn't dial up some passes just for the sake of the record.  I mean sure, if it's late and we're blowing them out and he still needs a few yards, go for it(although we'll be hated on), but I want to see us run the ball down their throats with Ingram returning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Redskins are sneaky good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

I just hope Payton doesn't dial up some passes just for the sake of the record.  I mean sure, if it's late and we're blowing them out and he still needs a few yards, go for it(although we'll be hated on), but I want to see us run the ball down their throats with Ingram returning.

It's 201 yards, i doubt we have to force it to reach that.  The 4 TDs is possibly more likely to have to be forced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Raves said:

It's 201 yards, i doubt we have to force it to reach that.  The 4 TDs is possibly more likely to have to be forced.

Yes, but Brees has several games lately with under 200 yards passing since we started running the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Defense came to play!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too easy for ingram

not for lutz though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Saint_Anger13 said:

What is up with Kickers this year?! 

Not their kicking percentage, that's for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Davenport is stellar against the run. Very smart player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

****. lattimore down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kurt Coleman is the worst player on our team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Held them to a FG after Lattimore and Klein go down. I'll take that. D-line looks mean AF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×