Sign in to follow this  
beardown3231

Bears @ Dolphins, 10/14/18, 12 CT, GAME THREAD

1 hour ago, G08 said:

DF outta here man lol I'm hoping you get pick #32!

So rude, asking nicely.

Just, suck. You guys are use to it. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

So rude, asking nicely.

Just, suck. You guys are use to it. 

That's not tr...

ZotV2KA.gif

Dammit...

5 hours ago, SLCbear said:

We are 4-9 v Miami since 1971 .. lost in '02 '06 '14 and now '18  which is 1-4 in last 5 meetings .. all of which happened after 2000

I was thinking of the past, because during the infamous '85 Bears vs Dolphins game in Miami that I watched live on a Monday night and could hardly contain myself, Marino threw a pass that was deflected but luckily landed in the hands of a Fins WR trailing the play. 

Happened again Sunday with a pass from Osweiler that even he couldn't believe happened. Sometimes the pigskin just bounces your way. That's why this sport is fun to follow. 

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

Another clown who was sure the Bears wouldn’t make the playoffs. Hit the bricks.

Oh they won’t. 9-7 no playoffs max and Raiders win a Super Bowl first in like six years. 

I said what I said out of humor but someone had to take it personal ¬¬

5 hours ago, SLCbear said:

We are 4-9 v Miami since 1971 .. lost in '02 '06 '14 and now '18  which is 1-4 in last 5 meetings .. all of which happened after 2000

So MTs int in the end zone wasn't a miss ??  .. and the lil guy wasn't TERRIFIC cause he fumbled  ??

All I said was the Bears won their last game in Miami before this one.

His miss in the endzone was a miss, but that one shows up on the stat sheet. I’m referring to the one that doesn’t- the first quarter overthrow of Miller.

Cohen has been the far superior player to Howard this year. While Cohen looks fast, explosive and shifty, Howard looks lethargic and disinterested. Cohen had the better game on Sunday than Cohen. Cohen was good, Howard was above average. Just because a Chicago Bear has a good game doesn’t mean they were terrific.

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

All I said was the Bears won their last game in Miami before this one.

His miss in the endzone was a miss, but that one shows up on the stat sheet. I’m referring to the one that doesn’t- the first quarter overthrow of Miller.

Cohen has been the far superior player to Howard this year. While Cohen looks fast, explosive and shifty, Howard looks lethargic and disinterested. Cohen had the better game on Sunday than Cohen. Cohen was good, Howard was above average. Just because a Chicago Bear has a good game doesn’t mean they were terrific.

He looks disinterested? I call total BS. That is the same nonsense people said about Cutler. "He doesn't care." Meanwhile he is pi**ed off about errors and bad plays.

4 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

disinterested.

giphy.gif