MNF: Washington @ New Orleans

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Washington
    • New Orleans

This is a huge game for the Redskins.  Great opportunity to show the world they are for real against a good team on the national stage.  The Cowboys and Eagles are slipping, so this is the Redskins chance to take a pretty big divisional lead early in the season.

WAS always plays the Saints well. Peterson undoubtably wants to play well. The Saints other than Lattimore can’t cover anyone. I’d want to own the Skins #2 WR in fantasy this week. 

The Saints typically play well on prime time. Ingram should be hungry. Kamara is a stud. I could see the Saints trying to run the Skins out of the building like the Bills last year. 

If this was our Saints team of years past I wouldn't be worried, because we used to dominate in prime time, but we haven't been great for the last few years.  I can't remember the last prime time game we won actually.

Saints should win this one fairly easily. Then again the NFL is a strange league at times, where we see games like the Rams vs Seahawks yesterday when it should have been a blowout on paper, but the Rams just barely squeaked by with a win against a mediocre at best Seahawks team.

2 hours ago, showtime said:

This is a huge game for the Redskins.  Great opportunity to show the world they are for real against a good team on the national stage.  The Cowboys and Eagles are slipping, so this is the Redskins chance to take a pretty big divisional lead early in the season.

Which means we will probably get blown out.

For those that don't know, this will be a "revenge" game for the Skins, who were up 31-16 last year against the Saints with less than 3 minutes to go in the 4th quarter.  We ended up losing by 3 in overtime.  See avy.

Archived