MNF: Washington @ New Orleans

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Washington
    • New Orleans

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

What are the chances that Chris Thompson will not put up 10+ fantasy points tonight?

0.00001%. I'm a big believer in Chris Thompson and Austin Ekeler.  Love playing those guys in Daily Fantasy.

I have a 2pt lead going into tonight but I'm facing AP and Mark Ingram.  On the plus side I have Brees and Kamara.  So when Mark Ingram vultures a TD, I'll be mad...

Homer pick: Saints win. But this is a tough matchup for us. Alex Smith is really dangerous when you have little pass rush and no pass D. He'll have lots of uncontested time to throw. I still think we win but it probably won't be convincing either way. 

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

0.00001%. I'm a big believer in Chris Thompson and Austin Ekeler.  Love playing those guys in Daily Fantasy.

I have a 2pt lead going into tonight but I'm facing AP and Mark Ingram.  On the plus side I have Brees and Kamara.  So when Mark Ingram vultures a TD, I'll be mad...

The guy I'm playing has Thompson and Kamara. I have Brees, Thomas, and the saints kicker. I'm rooting for the Saints and Ingram to vulture TDs frI'm Kamara?

3 minutes ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

The guy I'm playing has Thompson and Kamara. I have Brees, Thomas, and the saints kicker. I'm rooting for the Saints and Ingram to vulture TDs frI'm Kamara?

As badly as I need Kamara to score, it's going to happen. Ingram's first game back? Ya, he'll probably vulture 2 scores inside the 5 >:(

I don't understand this fascination with regular season records. If you want to talk total yards thrown, total touchdowns, etc., you have to include playoff games.

Most career touchdown passes including playoff games[edit]

Thru Week 5 of 2018 season. Bold indicates player active.

Players with the most career passing yards including playoff games[edit]

Active players are in bold.

I believe that jacket will belong to Mr. Brady.

Image result for i believe that jacket belongs to mr gilmore

Archived