MNF: Washington @ New Orleans

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Washington
    • New Orleans

Just now, Classic said:

AP stiff arm'd the **** out of that saints player.

Pretty sure he injured his arm on that stiffarm too. He was grabbing it and holding it the entire next play when #46 subbed in.

Dude is tough as nails, but damn I don't know if he can just will his body to keep doing this. He's clearly still got the drive and skill. 

1 minute ago, Jlowe22 said:

Redskins kicker making perfect kicks from 50+, our kicker missing extra points.

Your QB tossing deep balls to your receivers and TDs to your TEs, the Redskins QB airballing them to their shortest receiver.

I am stunned by Ingram's usage and amount of snaps so far. Wondering if this is just because they ran Kamara into the ground those first 4 weeks so they're giving him a bit of a break, or if they're really gonna split carries again like they did last season. I don't own either on any fantasy teams (though I am playing Ingram tonight so getting nervous), but I thought for sure Kamara would see 250+ carries this year while Ingram took a backseat as clear #2.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Pretty sure he injured his arm on that stiffarm too. He was grabbing it and holding it the entire next play when #46 subbed in.

Dude is tough as nails, but damn I don't know if he can just will his body to keep doing this. He's clearly still got the drive and skill. 

Most RB's don't lose the skill as they age that's just popular misconception, the body just can't take the pounding anymore. I've seen 35 year old guys who could still kill it on an NFL field they just can't survive the season with all the knicks and bruises which add up to major injuries as they rack up miles.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I don't own either on any fantasy teams (though I am playing Ingram tonight so getting nervous), but I thought for sure Kamara would see 250+ carries this year while Ingram took a backseat as clear #2.

Definitely not what Saints fans expected at all. Ingram is our #1 RB

Archived