Week 6 GDT: Browns vs. Team Formerly Known as San Diego

MistaBohmbastic

Weel 6 GDT: Browns vs. Team Formerly Known as San Diego  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

Just now, bruceb said:

Yes he does.

He could have been ours.

And I am hearing "he is a rookie" excuses for Mayfield that I am sick of.

Darnold is a rookie and a much less experienced and younger one, too.

Well he isn't ours. We've got Baker.

It's ridiculous that people are more concerned about being right than supporting our players. As if anyone cares whether you're right or not.

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Defense needs some more talent injected into it.

It was coaching imo. They schemed our best 3 players on d out of the game. Ogunjobi was quiet, Garrett was good, ward didn't get near the ball. 

They knew to attack the edges and we adjusted in the 4th quarter.

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

We need to trade for somebody. Don’t sit pat Dorsey. I’d trade for Cooper ASAP.

I agree we need a wr. Ratley looked ok I thought, a steal in the 6th perhaps. Callaway needs time. They need to scheme juice into the game.

8 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Team had no energy or plan today. Awful. Bakers still going to be good, much bigger problems I'm worried about.

Like coaching?

ST sucked as usual.

D didn't seem to have a clue.

O was disjointed, at best.

Went to the game today. My first of the season, finally didn't have to work at the station. Guess I won't go anymore for all our sakes. Nor will I make gameday threads and leave Hornby off the polls. My apologies, fellas. I feel that I've let you all down.

After that scramble that left Baker limping, something didn't feel right. I didn't see the decisiveness and zip that I knew Baker was capable of. I'm really hoping it's nothing and he just had a rookie moment against a tremendous LA secondary.

With that being said, if the injury is nothing serious, this is a great lesson for Baker and co. He forced a lot of throws and made some clearly bad decisions. He was staring guys down oftentimes and not playing smart football...for the most part. There were times that he stepped up, like that deep ball to Ratley was great, but he looked a little off at times.

Hoping we can bounce back. TB secondary is nothing like this LA defense.

1 minute ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Went to the game today. My first of the season, finally didn't have to work at the station. Guess I won't go anymore for all our sakes. Nor will I make gameday threads and leave Hornby off the polls. My apologies, fellas. I feel that I've let you all down.

After that scramble that left Baker limping, something didn't feel right. I didn't see the decisiveness and zip that I knew Baker was capable of. I'm really hoping it's nothing and he just had a rookie moment against a tremendous LA secondary.

With that being said, if the injury is nothing serious, this is a great lesson for Baker and co. He forced a lot of throws and made some clearly bad decisions. He was staring guys down oftentimes and not playing smart football...for the most part. There were times that he stepped up, like that deep ball to Ratley was great, but he looked a little off at times.

Hoping we can bounce back. TB secondary is nothing like this LA defense.

It’s all your fault!!!!! Can you go to a Pittsburgh game next week?

5 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Like coaching?

ST sucked as usual.

Yes to all lol. Run defense continues to scare the hell out of me.

I'll probably take heat but Landry worries me. See too many plays that should be made but arent. Get the diva vibe at times.

11 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Like coaching?

ST sucked as usual.

If we get out played we get out played. But I hate it when our coaching is much much worse than theirs. 

We played the wrong  guys, we schemed our own players wrong mostly. Play design too much around our outside recievers qho are rookies. 

Baker did have a bad game, but the whole team.and coaching around himdidnt help.

Archived