Week 6 GDT: Browns vs. Team Formerly Known as San Diego

MistaBohmbastic

Weel 6 GDT: Browns vs. Team Formerly Known as San Diego  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

48 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Yes he does.

He could have been ours.

And I am hearing "he is a rookie" excuses for Mayfield that I am sick of.

Darnold is a rookie and a much less experienced and younger one, too.

Who cares what Darnold is doing. What he is doing would not be the same for the browns. Darnold has faced the 15/16th toughest schedule. Browns have faced the 3rd hardest

13 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

If we get out played we get out played. But I hate it when our coaching is much much worse than theirs. 

We played the wrong  guys, we schemed our own players wrong mostly. Play design too much around our outside recievers qho are rookies. 

Baker did have a bad game, but the whole team.and coaching around himdidnt help.

Almost like Hueball called the O.

So, to catch up.

Rough day, rookies will have those.  They’re asking too much of him tbh.

Darnold vs Baker is stupid, they’re not playing the same opponents.

These WR need to make some damned plays.  Baker laid a number of throws out there. Ratley and Calloway both whiffed on TD’s.  Njoku is good for a drop or two per game (he played well though).  Landry looks lost out there.

Baker looked off from the start, weird vibe from the whole team it seemed.  Just unenthusiastic and flat from the start.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So, to catch up.

Rough day, rookies will have those.  They’re asking too much of him tbh.

Darnold vs Baker is stupid, they’re not playing the same opponents.

These WR need to make some damned plays.  Baker laid a number of throws out there. Ratley and Calloway both whiffed on TD’s.  Njoku is good for a drop or two per game (he played well though).  Landry looks lost out there.

Baker looked off from the start, weird vibe from the whole team it seemed.  Just unenthusiastic and flat from the start.

Sums it up, we won’t be that flat again I would hope.

i don’t like that pretty much week after week we are out coached 

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They have tbh.

It was more than “playing hard” though, at least to me. Baker seemed unusually reserved, Landry seemed uninterested and had terrible body language throughout the game.  

It was so weird. Totally agree on Landry 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Yeah there is a reason the chargers are considered a dark horse Super Bowl team and the colts are dark horse #1 overall.

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Through football reference, their calculation for SOS.

Browns SOS is 3.58

Jets SOS is .67

Through that site, only 2 teams have played a tougher schedule. Denver at 4.2 and Tampa at 4.6. Their records are 2-2 and 2-3. 15 teams have a tougher schedule than the Jets. 

To me the Browns have been playign great but a game like this is needed. Bring them back down and hopefully pushes them to work harder. Next week should be a sign of what kind of a coach hue truly is. Browns come out and get whooped on by the Bucs, Hue is in Chudd territory IMO 

23 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Who cares what Darnold is doing. What he is doing would not be the same for the browns. Darnold has faced the 15/16th toughest schedule. Browns have faced the 3rd hardest

3 solid arse posts tbh.

Archived