Jags place starting TE Autin Seferian-Jenkins and change of pace RB Corey Grant on IR

LinderFournette

21 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Corey Grant looked great the couple of times I watched him.  Thought he was someone that should get more touches in that offense because of his explosiveness.  Unfortunate injury...

i do believe he should have gotten more touches but some of the play calls/results didnt work and there were a few plays he showed some very bad vision for the hole. 

15 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

sucks for them personally but both should be easy to overcome mostly. asj especiallu so, and when fournette is healthy yeldon is the cop guy so even less touches for grant.

our other 2 Tes are a Niles Paul and a james o-shaugnessy. both arent really good.  Paul is more like an h-back and Ster and James can do a lil more inline but is more known for St's then offense. 

8 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

our other 2 Tes are a Niles Paul and a james o-shaugnessy. both arent really good.  Paul is more like an h-back and Ster and James can do a lil more inline but is more known for St's then offense. 

you have cole, westbrook, moncrief, chark... none of those guys are game changers but they all should be getting more looks tham asj. maybe his loss hurts just cause of his size in the redzone but fournette will likely get lots of opportunities to punch it in.

Grant was an explosive lil scatback - given this and Fournette's injury, who is the guy who gets carries with TJ Yeldon (who has been dealing with ankle issues himself?)

Also...what ever happened to Denard Robinson? 

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

you have cole, westbrook, moncrief, chark... none of those guys are game changers but they all should be getting more looks tham asj. maybe his loss hurts just cause of his size in the redzone but fournette will likely get lots of opportunities to punch it in.

cole and westbrook yes but moncrief hasnt been that good and charks had 1 good play and about 4 bad plays.   ASJ is a clear 3rd target. 

Fournette should get oppurtnuities but his hamstring isnt co-operating with him. 

right now the RB depth chart reads:

Leonard Fournette: Out indefinitely with a hamstring

TJ Yeldon: playing through an ankle injury

Brandon wilds: mostly a career PS guy who has averaged 2.6 yards in his limited playing time(16 attempts in 7 games). 

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Grant was an explosive lil scatback - given this and Fournette's injury, who is the guy who gets carries with TJ Yeldon (who has been dealing with ankle issues himself?)

Also...what ever happened to Denard Robinson? 

well im expecting a Signing of a RB wether it be someone like Gillslee formery of the bills, patriots, saints or maybe a guy like Terrence west  or boston scott. if they sign some real scrub id expect Brandon wilds to be his backup but i have feeling Yeldon wouldnt be in a time-share situation. 

oh shoelace i think is out of the league at this point. we let him walk when his contract ended. 

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

On another note... Bell to the Jags, anyone? It makes too much sense to actually happen but....

I think the bucs should be the team looking at him. Given the jags cap situation, someone like darkwa may make more sense

Archived