Ajayi goes to IR

Blahstoise

Pretty blind sided by this, and I'm guessing he is to based on his post game comments. How do you casually tear your ACL and not have a hunch? Honestly we all knew this was coming considering his running gait. Well, Jay-Train era in Philly is over. This man is busted goods.

Expect Smallwood, who has actually looked good, and Clement to carry the load now. This is no doubt a loss, Ajayi was our best runner, but RB play is also one of the last reasons we're 2-3 (though that Ajayi fumble did hurt pretty damn bad in hind sight).

Man. I know we werent gonna retain him this offseason, but still this stings a bit. Especially given how unexpected this news is.

Like, IDR him getting hurt in the game Sunday. And he just gave an interview. 

Whatd he do? Tear his acl while he was walking in the parking lot?

I think there will be a ton of Bell to Philly talks. And they will be right, but only about half right in that we will make a trade for a RB. Just not Bell. 

I think Carlos Hyde would be a fantastic get. Browns already invested a 2nd in Chubb, who has looked good, and have Duke Johnson as well. Hyde is on a reasonable deal (signed this last offseason for 3 yrs 15 million, but only this seasons guaranteed IIRC). 

Look for Darby to be the most likely player to be dealt by us. I like our future at corner with Jones, Douglas, and Maddox. 

1 hour ago, DeJack_10 said:

Was not liking what I saw from Ajayi, and was hoping he’d bounce back but damn. We really need to draft a RB this year.

On the bright side, at least Wendell gets more carries 

Smalls runs well, he also matadors blitzers right into Wentz. His next blitz pickup will be his first. 

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Pretty blind sided by this, and I'm guessing he is to based on his post game comments. How do you casually tear your ACL and not have a hunch? Honestly we all knew this was coming considering his running gait. Well, Jay-Train era in Philly is over. This man is busted goods.

Expect Smallwood, who has actually looked good, and Clement to carry the load now. This is no doubt a loss, Ajayi was our best runner, but RB play is also one of the last reasons we're 2-3 (though that Ajayi fumble did hurt pretty damn bad in hind sight).

his knee must hurt after every game so he didnt even realize it was injured until 2 days passed and the pain didnt.

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

No joke, no lie. I don't care what draft pick compensation it takes to acquire David Johnson, but I'd do it in a heart beat.

Only 3 players in the roster "Not" to be included in s trade are Wentz, Lane and Cox. Every other player would be expendable.

Howie somehow pulls this off , I'll have his love child!!!

15 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

No joke, no lie. I don't care what draft pick compensation it takes to acquire David Johnson, but I'd do it in a heart beat.

Only 3 players in the roster "Not" to be included in s trade are Wentz, Lane and Cox. Every other player would be expendable.

Howie somehow pulls this off , I'll have his love child!!!

Why does your love have to be conditional?

Archived