carrolljcmc

Giants officially cut OT Ereck Flowers; Signed by Jaguars

Just now, 3rivers said:

Is he going to be a starter and if he is, at LT or RT?  

Our first and second LT are both injured, so if he's going to start, it's going to be at Left Tackle.

45 minutes ago, pwny said:

Our first and second LT are both injured, so if he's going to start, it's going to be at Left Tackle.

You don't have another OT or swing OL on the team ready to start at OT? I can't believe this has happened , because OL injuries happen but not often to the same spot on the OL.  Do the Jags have any possible LT's on the practice  squad?

2 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

You don't have another OT or swing OL on the team ready to start at OT? I can't believe this has happened , because OL injuries happen but not often to the same spot on the OL.  Do the Jags have any possible LT's on the practice  squad?

Josh Walker is our third there. He played for about half of last week's game. There was a suggestion that we might move Cann or Linder there for a little while, but that seems less than ideal.

12 hours ago, Shockey1979 said:

Watch him go on to be a total stud for the Jags :S

That's what I'm hoping for...expectation is like a 3% chance that happens,10% he is cut before he actually sees the field and 87% chance this thread will increase over a trash OL for some reason lol