MNF WK 11 Chiefs at Rams NOT IN Mexico City

3rivers

It's far too early. Goff and Gurley could get terminal home sickness - unable to leave their bed, McVay could take the leading role in the next Marvel movie - and theyre left with having to employ Fisher again, rolling with Mannion. Meanwhile, Mahomes' arm has fallen clean off. Just completely left the shoulder joint - WITH the ball still gripped in the hand, as Reid starts to make it big doing stand-up comedy. 

Rams though, more-rounded. 

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Austin said:

I don't know if I would call it game of the year, should be a great game though. 

I'm predicting neither will be undefeated by the time they square off. I think NE will beat KC and I think the Rams will lose to the Saints who look unstoppable right now. 

That game is 50/50. The Rams always play the Saints tough even when the Rams was terrible. For some reason the Saints get pass happy in the game and that feed right into the Rams hands and they get to Brees causing him to not look his best. 

Two games that stick out to me was last season when the Saints had an 8 game win streak and the Rams just came off losing to the Vikings. The Rams held the Saints offense mostly in check and won. The other game was when the Saints dropped like 56 on the Colts which was a franchise record then the very next week the Saints lost to a 2-14 Rams team. So it don’t matter if the Saints look unstoppable the Rams always play them tough and seems to have their number.

I will say this, last season everyone was making a big deal about the Eagles/Rams game Week 14 even before the season started. The game lived up to the hype minus Wentz getting hurt in the game. So it’s not a as big of a stretch to build up the Chiefs/Rams game Week 11.

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

I will say this, last season everyone was making a big deal about the Eagles/Rams game Week 14 even before the season started. The game lived up to the hype minus Wentz getting hurt in the game. So it’s not a as big of a stretch to build up the Chiefs/Rams game Week 11.

No they didn't.  

10 minutes ago, jaa1025 said:

And the Chiefs might drop 60 on the Rams defense, which isn't any better.

The Rams defense is better than the Chiefs. They have struggled the past few weeks but even still they haven’t allowed a 4th quarter td and only have allowed 6pts total in the 4th quarter. The Rams defense have a shutout and two games where they pitched a shutout in the 2nd half. 

Also the Rams lead the NFL in pressure rate. That means they pressure the QB more than any team in the NFL. They just haven’t gotten home but eventually the sacks will come because the Rams put consistent pressure on the QB. Most of the Rams sacks they do have come in the 4th quarter when they need them the most. 

37 minutes ago, I <3 Faulk said:

No they didn't.  

Yes they did. It got bigger as the season got going but as soon as the schedule came out people were looking forward to the Goff v Wentz. Even when they did the schedule release show they had it as one of the big games of the season. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Yes they did. It got bigger as the season got going but as soon as the schedule came out people were looking forward to the Goff v Wentz. Even when they did the schedule release show they had it as one of the big games of the season. 

Naaa. Rams fans were. Eagles fans were. That's where it ends. Wonder if them having it as a "big game" on the schedule release has anything to do with trying to push the L.A. market.

As a whole, Goff was already written off as a bust and nobody was clamoring for the Rams at all going into last season. The Rams were mocked for overpaying Woods, having little draft capital,  and trading for Watkins. A lot has changed since then.

Archived