MNF WK 11 Chiefs at Rams NOT IN Mexico City

3rivers

3 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

The Rams have given up over 30 points a game the past 2 weeks to the Vikings and Seahawks, and have averaged 28 points against them the past 3 weeks. None of the offenses the Rams have faced are as good as the Chiefs offense. While 60 points might be far fetched as mentioned earlier in this thread, I wouldn't be shocked to see another 30 to 40 points dropped on the Rams when they face the Chiefs.

They better score all those points in the first 3 quarters because in the 4th quarter the Rams are locking everything down lol. 

22 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

They better score all those points in the first 3 quarters because in the 4th quarter the Rams are locking everything down lol. 

Lol they might. I have a feeling this is going to be a high scoring back and forth game.

9 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

I get what you are saying and I agree but I’m saying in general the public was really interested to see Goff v Wentz. It wasn’t a Rams thing it was a 1st overall pick v 2nd overall pick thing. As the season went on and it was clear the Rams was really good and so was the Eagles then the game became even bigger than just Goff v Wentz. 

As the season went on sure. Not before the season though. 

17 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Lol they might. I have a feeling this is going to be a high scoring back and forth game.

I agree. Its going to be a great game. Dare I say "game of the year". I personally dont care if both teams are undefeated or have one or two losses. Both teams are going to be either the #1 or #2 seed in their respective conferences when the season ends. Both teams have a combined three legit MVP candidates in Mahomes, Goff, and Gurley. Both teams have two coach of the year candidates in Reid and McVay. So yes we still have some time before this matchup but I believe this game will live up to the hype its being built up to be. 

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Funny how the Rams schedule is always "soft." 

I forgot who said this but before the season started someone said the Rams schedule would be tough because they will face a ton of top tier QBs. So far they have faced Carr, Rivers, Cousins, and Wilson. All those QBs are Pro Bowlers. Right now Rivers and Cousins are quietly putting together MVP caliber seasons. I said quietly because Mahomes, Goff, and Brees are the favorites right now from the QB position. After that its easily Rivers and Cousins in terms of MVP when we look at the QB. Wilson is always tough to play especially when the game is in Seattle. Say what you want about the Seahawks team but Ive always said I will never count out the Seahawks as long as Wilson is the QB. Going up to Denver is going to be tough. The team isnt great but the environment is still tough which helps the team be more competitive than they really are. 

4 hours ago, tyler735 said:

The Rams have given up over 30 points a game the past 2 weeks to the Vikings and Seahawks, and have averaged 28 points against them the past 3 weeks. None of the offenses the Rams have faced are as good as the Chiefs offense. While 60 points might be far fetched as mentioned earlier in this thread, I wouldn't be shocked to see another 30 to 40 points dropped on the Rams when they face the Chiefs.

Yet the Rams are still 6th in points allowed while the Chiefs are 20th...

20 minutes ago, jjab360 said:

Yet the Rams are still 6th in points allowed while the Chiefs are 20th...

Against average/good teams teams they have given up nearly 30 points a game. If you want to hang on to them shutting out the Cardinals, and limiting the Raiders the first 2 games (2 of the worst teams in the NFL), be my guest, but it is not indicative of how they have been playing recently. 

4 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Both teams are going to be either the #1 or #2 seed in their respective conferences when the season ends

Your boys will, comfortably. However, let's not forget this time last season KC were 5-0, having scored only 11 fewer points than they have so far this season, whilst beating soon-to-be Champs PHI. They ended 10-5 with the 4th seed. I believe they will have a stronger record this year, but let's not count our chickens just yet. You can't rule out JAX, NE, CIN or even PIT just yet. 

7 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Funny how the Rams schedule is always "soft." 

It will continue to remain as such, until the day the 49ers and Rams take the same field 

I'm sure the entire city of LA is in a cold sweat just thinking about it

18 minutes ago, N4L said:

It will continue to remain as such, until the day the 49ers and Rams take the same field 

I'm sure the entire city of LA is in a cold sweat just thinking about it

The 49ers? Are they a band or something? Are they playing our halftime show?

36 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

The 49ers? Are they a band or something? Are they playing our halftime show?

Its actually a masochist group that meets 16 Sundays per year.

We tried having a few extra meetings a couple of years ago, but the pain was too much to endure... even for us

Archived