#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

On 11/26/2018 at 4:37 AM, turtle28 said:

I would think, if there’s anything that could get Bruce fired - other than the team having double digit losses two years in a row - Dan seeing Kirk Cousins once again ball out on Prime time and outdualing Aaron Rodgers for the second time in a row in prime time, would do it!

I have a more insidious one:

Dan watching Kirk Cousins ball out at Fed Ex Field during wildcard weekend.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Assuming Dan Snyder does in fact have PR staff on the payroll, can you imagine being them? They must just bang their head against the wall.

There was an article about them. Apparently they (the marketing PR team) get fired every year / every other year

10 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

There is no bigger coward than Bruce Allen (and Dan Snyder) for putting Doug in this position. Screw them. Bunch of **kitties**

Doug Williams is a Redskins legend.  Bruce Allen is not.  Dan Snyder is treating Bruce Allen like royalty because his father- not Bruce- is Redskins royalty, and a legend just the same as Williams.  And this is what Allen does with that trust to run an organization- puts down a legend.  

This makes me want to puke.  I don't know if I can do this anymore.  

• Like 2

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000994165/article/kareem-hunts-release-by-chiefs-will-test-leagues-other-31-teams

But just as quickly, the Redskins reminded everyone that there are still NFL teams where the math boils down to its crudest elements: win at all costs.

And they compounded a terrible mistake by sending out Doug Williams and Jay Gruden to explain it, allowing the team's top decision makers -- owner Dan Snyder and the team's senior executive Bruce Allen -- to hide behind their football men.

At least people on the outside see how spineless Allen and Snyder are.

• Like 2

I thought from the start Bruce set Doug as his front man, fall guy, patsy. Bruce is a self promoting, self protecting politician. Always put a fall guy between you and problems. Doug, Scot before him,  etc...Danny and Bruce remind me of the Duke brothers with Doug

MajorBackBangeltiger-small.gif

• Like 3

On 11/30/2018 at 5:27 PM, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Assuming Dan Snyder does in fact have PR staff on the payroll, can you imagine being them? They must just bang their head against the wall.

The resulting dain bramage would explain their complete inability to handle any issue with a modicum of sense and/or tact.