#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

2 hours ago, rizzy said:

I hate this line of thought for the teams that have some talent. If we were a situation like the Giants were a few weeks ago and could legitimately get the #1 pick then ok lose out. I would much rather work on building a culture that fights for every win than one that quits at the first sign of struggle. Down 17 points might as well pack it in and pull the starters to get ready for next week. I don't think the difference between picking 9th or 14th is worth that. I don't trust Dallas to not choke and Philly's schedule is too tough. Hopefully they can win the East and Mccoy is back in a month.

Yeah, no. If they do what you want them to we never get rid of Bruce. I will sacrifice one season to get Bruce the hell out of here and I’ve said that many times. I don’t want some silly playoff push that will mean absolutely nothing for next years team other than we keep these dummies around. 

• Like 1

So I basically called the Raiders moving on from Reggie McKenzie following this season. Apparently they will conduct a GM “search”. There will be no search in my mind. Jay and Bruce are headed for Oakland. 

Edited by lavar703
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

So I basically called the Raiders moving on from Reggie McKenzie following this season. Apparently they will conduct a GM “search”. There will be no search in my mind. Jay and Bruce are headed for Oakland. 

Wow. You’re always right. Congrats ;)

41 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I hope this is true! 

30 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Wow. You’re always right. Congrats ;)

Always? No. But I’ve followed the league long enough to understand how it works. Jon comes back and Bruce buys a house in California. Jon starts dumping all of Reggie’s players. The writing was on the wall for Reggie. 

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Always? No. But I’ve followed the league long enough to understand how it works. Jon comes back and Bruce buys a house in California. Jon starts dumping all of Reggie’s players. The writing was on the wall for Reggie. 

We should do a GM swap for real. I’d welcome Reggie McKenzie as our GM. I think he did a good job rebuilding Oakland before Gruden got there and started trading away and releasing the teams best players and their old OL started getting hurt.

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

If this doesn’t happen soon he might as well take the rest of the seats out of the stadium because nobody will be going anymore. Cerrato was disliked but not like this. There is genuine hatred for Bruce. 

The upper deck was mostly empty today.  There was no reason for them to even open it up, they should've just comped those people to let them sit in the lower levels, and close everything upstairs to help profit numbers.  

And I tried to post a picture earlier from my phone, but I guess iPhones and IPB don't communicate with each other, but there were huge swathes of seats open in the end zone opposite the player tunnels.  By far the worst turnout this year, and rousing boos when the players went in at halftime. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, lavar703 said:

If this doesn’t happen soon he might as well take the rest of the seats out of the stadium because nobody will be going anymore. Cerrato was disliked but not like this. There is genuine hatred for Bruce. 

Cerrato was disliked, but at least he was willing to use all of the salary cap $ to have stars on the team - which filled the seats -  even if those stars usually didn’t live up to expectations.

Bruce wouldn’t even pay to keep the teams best QB had on its roster in at least 26 years, arguably, 35 years plus years.

Dude’s gotta go.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Cerrato was disliked, but at least he was willing to use all of the salary cap $ to have stars on the team - which filled the seats -  even if those stars usually didn’t live up to expectations.

Bruce wouldn’t even pay to keep the teams best QB had on its roster in at least 26 years, arguably, 35 years plus years.

Dude’s gotta go.

110% agree