#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

You guys I will continue to post here but if Bruce Allen isn’t fired in a public shaming this will be the last football game I watch from this team for at least a year. This guy has been a train wreck I think most proud redskins fans will not forgive any time soon!!!! Until we have a real GM who works in unison with the HC to bring in players the coaching staff can get the most out of we won’t sucseed.

we got the brief taste of a guy who could make moves even with all the injuries and a slightly above average QB Scot could bring in guys who fit the bill for Gruden and co. This team deserves every bit of this!!!! We had a guy who passionately cared!!! He had a legit shot and knows football and we publicly blasted him about his personal issues in the most classless style ever!!!! 

Bruce Allen has leached the life out of this fanbase!!! We fired Mike because the year after RG’s magic that stadium was empty and Bruce survived!!!!! Until the product on the field is the top priority of our from office I can’t do it!!! And no football person would come here!! So again we’re just dormat!!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

You guys I will continue to post here but if Bruce Allen isn’t fired in a public shaming this will be the last football game I watch from this team for at least a year. This guy has been a train wreck I think most proud redskins fans will not forgive any time soon!!!! Until we have a real GM who works in unison with the HC to bring in players the coaching staff can get the most out of we won’t sucseed.

we got the brief taste of a guy who could make moves even with all the injuries and a slightly above average QB Scot could bring in guys who fit the bill for Gruden and co. This team deserves every bit of this!!!! We had a guy who passionately cared!!! He had a legit shot and knows football and we publicly blasted him about his personal issues in the most classless style ever!!!! 

Bruce Allen has leached the life out of this fanbase!!! We fired Mike because the year after RG’s magic that stadium was empty and Bruce survived!!!!! Until the product on the field is the top priority of our from office I can’t do it!!! And no football person would come here!! So again we’re just dormat!!

And no sane person is coming in to run the business operations for Snyder either.  We are a doomed fanbase, I have a feeling that the dark ages will get worse before they get better.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/a-once-proud-franchise-the-redskins-are-showing-signs-of-foundational-cracks/2018/12/29/c5194e90-0b8d-11e9-85b6-41c0fe0c5b8f_story.html

The decisions Snyder makes in three key areas will determine the future stability and relevance of the Redskins — a $3.1 billion business that is showing troubling foundational cracks. In the past year alone, regular season attendance is down nearly 24 percent at FedEx Field and game-day revenue, by conservative calculations, has plunged $18 million.

One: Should Snyder bring back Jay Gruden, his amiable yet consistently mediocre head coach, and Bruce Allen, his increasingly reviled team president, for a sixth and 10th full season, respectively? Gruden’s record is 35-43-1; Allen’s is worse: 59-83-1.

Two: Can Snyder reverse a plunge in game-day attendance and declining local TV ratings in a market that for decades revolved around Redskins Sundays?

Three: Can Snyder find a home, and a funding plan, for the 60,000-seat, roughly $1 billion new stadium he hopes to open in 2027? He is off to a poor start, having waited in vain for a bidding war to erupt among officials in Maryland, Virginia and the District while underestimating the political challenges of acquiring development rights to the former RFK Stadium site, his top choice.

Some close to Snyder say privately that he doesn’t fully grasp the extent of fans’ enmity. Like a quarterback who can’t read the whole field or spot open receivers, he fails to connect his squad’s poor performance, both on the field and at the turnstile, to the frequently tone-deaf moves of his unpopular front office.

Edited by turtle28